Tower Purifier 2 Achiv not counting

Pro.8502

6 minutes ago, Admiral Stukov.8791 said:

You're right. So does that mean it's already done but labeled as unfinished for....whatever that's causing it?

Probably its a visual bug.

2 minutes ago, notebene.3190 said:

Same. If it were fixed, that meta would be done for me. No way to advance it. API says completed. Part of meta.

Also: Would not be sad if the fix was to target a stranger and type '/wave'. Would totally be fine with that. 😬

You can finish the meta, you need 15 and you get 18 choices. I think.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Henkypenky.8475 said:

You can finish the meta, you need 15 and you get 18 choices. I think.

Totally understand how numbers work. I'm at 14/15, and that would be an attractive one to do. I'm going to jump into marionette here in 3 min, but if there's only like 12 people (as there was earlier), it seems like an undoable option. I tried to do a Thaumonova Reactor fractal earlier, and everyone bailed right away. Apparently not the teach type, as everyone in the other fractals I did today were. That's fine, to each their own. At any rate, yeah, much more attractive for me to do. 😬

Update: Woah! Reset PUG Marionette crushed it! 5 lanes; 5 chains; lots of mechs! 🤣

Edited by notebene.3190

1 hour ago, notebene.3190 said:

Totally understand how numbers work. I'm at 14/15, and that would be an attractive one to do. I'm going to jump into marionette here in 3 min, but if there's only like 12 people (as there was earlier), it seems like an undoable option. I tried to do a Thaumonova Reactor fractal earlier, and everyone bailed right away. Apparently not the teach type, as everyone in the other fractals I did today were. That's fine, to each their own. At any rate, yeah, much more attractive for me to do. 😬

Update: Woah! Reset PUG Marionette crushed it! 5 lanes; 5 chains; lots of mechs! 🤣

I just did Marionette, the map was about to burst, we finished in 10-15 minutes. If u need help with the fractal hit me up in game. at my handler.

Cheers

13 minutes ago, Henkypenky.8475 said:

I just did Marionette, the map was about to burst, we finished in 10-15 minutes. If u need help with the fractal hit me up in game. at my handler.

Cheers

Awesome. Yeah, I might. I watched a video on it and was kinda half excited to try it, but I think the PUG I got was more interested in going fast and not teaching, which is totally cool, but there was nothing in the description that said like "no wallys" or anything like that. 🙂

I just notced this too.

This absolute horror of an instance, full run and ZERO progression.

I am currently steaming mad! 

I already massively dislike (that is very kindly expresses) this monstrosity of an instance with the constant combat, the constant muffled ear pain inducing sound, the constant fail of mechanics, and now I done that run for nothing?

I am not happy AT all.

• Like 3

Same here, doing events in the tower, no progress

For those suggesting it's just a visual bug and the achievement is still being tracked, it seems not, or at least not for me. I just cleared the whole tower, three times, which is 30+ events, and still don't have the achievement.

Edited by Taniniver BlindDragon.9503
Adding more info