Weaver and Elementals

SoulGuardian.6203

Weaver Sword:

Even though weaver is supposed to be fast and hit hard quick then retreat, and in and out a fight... like a snake, in a way; I feel that some of their animations are way too much of a wobbly jello sort of thing.

Total opposite to warriors that feel way too stiff.

What I'm trying to say is that, sword fire 2 for instance is an awesome skill, but then fire sword 1 feels like it's poking a darn scarecrow with a needle.

A combo of sude to side slashes while the character can walk fowards , finishing in a 360 slash would feel so much more interesting and awesome looking than the crochet "I'll knit you a net jumper" animations it currently has.

The sound on sword air seems like a moped trying to start the engine but won't because the sparkplug is burnt. 

Elementals:

I would really like these to be instant summoned 3 at the time, instead of 1 by 1 and have that hand gesture which delays the summons by about 3 seconds.

The animation could be accelerated to 1 second.

The summons would have an energy bar which can be constantly refilled by killing enemies and gather their life essence. 

If you summon an elite, the other 3 lesser should disappear.

In exchange the elite should be just one model, with the looks of a fusion of all 4 elements. Be much more powerful, and use all 4 elements skills.

Bonus:

Staff fire 1 sound.

Please change this.

It sounds like a drowning goat in agony.

Many years of listening to this is starting to effect my thoughts.

I can be walking down the street and this sound just pops in there for no apparent reason, other than is traumatising. 

Edited by SoulGuardian.6203

51 minutes ago, Val.7826 said:

Bonus-bonus:

Can you change the arm movement animation of Scepter Fire Skill 1 and Dagger Earth Skill 1? With... just... something smoother, it's unwatchable by now

I agree , those animation are so long , it's like something huge is coming ... but then : Throw tiny rockpapers for tickling your target

And worse on fire 1  , i was looking for meteore strike and i had a barbecue lit ... 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Val.7826 said:

Bonus-bonus:

Can you change the arm movement animation of Scepter Fire Skill 1 and Dagger Earth Skill 1? With... just... something smoother, it's unwatchable by now

44 minutes ago, poop.4183 said:

I agree , those animation are so long , it's like something huge is coming ... but then : Throw tiny rockpapers for tickling your target

And worse on fire 1  , i was looking for meteore strike and i had a barbecue lit ... 

Yes please.

Also this.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, poop.4183 said:

It, along with meteor shower's meteors used to be mych bigger.

19 hours ago, SoulGuardian.6203 said:

Elementals:

I would really like these to be instant summoned 3 at the time, instead of 1 by 1 and have that hand gesture which delays the summons by about 3 seconds.

Or there is another solution. Since mostly you will be getting 3 or 4 elementals during the fight anyway and being able to constantly resummon them, anet could make them permanent with a cap of 3 elementals, but leaving the ability to summon different combinations of elementals (for ex. 1 air, 2 fire etc). So if you summon a 4th elemental, the first summoned gets destroyed. 

• Like 1