He'll Never Live This Down achievement: Finding Peter the Lost

Silent.6137

Was unsuccessful on all the public instances to locate Peter because he only stay in one spot for 2 minutes. And map events will usually ends fairly fast. Not sure if he'll still appear after all events are completed.

A sure way to get this achievement if you have the time.

Make a private instance and go camp at one of the known locations. Check this map from GuildJen. I managed to find him at location #8 in front of the waterfall.

An alternative way is by clearing the 3 Rally Points so all waypoints will be available. Then just keep using waypoints to cycle through the locations. Or just cycle through the easy-to-reach points: 6, 11, 5, 10, 3, 8 & 7.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/10/2022 at 11:58 PM, Silent.6137 said:

Was unsuccessful on all the public instances to locate Peter because he only stay in one spot for 2 minutes. And map events will usually ends fairly fast. Not sure if he'll still appear after all events are completed.

A sure way to get this achievement if you have the time.

Make a private instance and go camp at one of the known locations. Check this map from GuildJen. I managed to find him at location #8 in front of the waterfall.

An alternative way is by clearing the 3 Rally Points so all waypoints will be available. Then just keep using waypoints to cycle through the locations. Or just cycle through the easy-to-reach points: 6, 11, 5, 10, 3, 8 & 7.

How long did it take you in your private instance?

Been sat going between points 3 and 8 for over an hour and no sign of him 😞

2 hours ago, Crit.5123 said:

How long did it take you in your private instance?

Been sat going between points 3 and 8 for over an hour and no sign of him 😞

Can't remember but it was probably about 1/2 hour. I just cycle through a few spots but mainly jusr camp one of the areas. And doing other things on my PC while keeping an eye on the game on a separate monitor.