Chef Mastery Point Wall

I've reached the part in Path of Fire that halts the whole storyline behind an annoying mini game I can't beat. I need to earn just one more mastery point to earn the long jump to reach the giant bunny place, are there any other reachable mastery points to bypass this other than the one under water and on the roof top? Now I have tried leveling a new toon, but the unlock seems to be account wide (CENSORED!) So that was a waste of time. 

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ROKxN4zTv50/TxneDDvYhGI/AAAAAAAAAy4/m378zj6NTvM/s400/wally-world-closed.jpg

1 hour ago, Adventure Cat.5087 said:

I've reached the part in Path of Fire that halts the whole storyline behind an annoying mini game I can't beat. I need to earn just one more mastery point to earn the long jump to reach the giant bunny place, are there any other reachable mastery points to bypass this other than the one under water and on the roof top?

Read the suggestions on this thread.

PoF Masteries  For all the masteries

Also, if you really want to, just go to another PoF maps to get the Insight Masteries. Not necessary to do the story to enter Desert Highlands. Same goes for other maps. Just get the easy masteries there to level up.

Edited by Silent.6137

15 hours ago, Adventure Cat.5087 said:

I've reached the part in Path of Fire that halts the whole storyline behind an annoying mini game I can't beat. I need to earn just one more mastery point to earn the long jump to reach the giant bunny place, are there any other reachable mastery points to bypass this other than the one under water and on the roof top? Now I have tried leveling a new toon, but the unlock seems to be account wide (CENSORED!) So that was a waste of time. 

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ROKxN4zTv50/TxneDDvYhGI/AAAAAAAAAy4/m378zj6NTvM/s400/wally-world-closed.jpg

Underwater and on the roof top?  If you're talking about the one on the roof top just east of the gates of Amnoon in Crystal Oasis, you can get that one with just the raptor.  Otherwise, I'd strongly suggest referring back to the thread that Silent linked.  Good luck!

2 hours ago, Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.294 said:

Underwater and on the roof top?  If you're talking about the one on the roof top just east of the gates of Amnoon in Crystal Oasis, you can get that one with just the raptor.  Otherwise, I'd strongly suggest referring back to the thread that Silent linked.  Good luck!

OP is most likely yalking about the chef mastery point where you have to throw ingredients on  him

• Confused 2

On 11/11/2022 at 4:39 PM, Linken.6345 said:

OP is most likely yalking about the chef mastery point where you have to throw ingredients on  him

Go back and read what OP posted instead of just the title of the post.  Then re-read what I wrote.  You'll see the connection and the reason for my question and comments.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.294 said:

Go back and read what OP posted instead of just the title of the post.  Then re-read what I wrote.  You'll see the connection and the reason for my question and comments.

Yea and if you put the title and message of the thread into context.

They have got the one on the roof and water so are doing the chef one asking if there are any else they can get instead so yea all except your last line is not needed.

Edit

Add to that Silent.6137 already gave the information needed 15 hours before your post.

Edited by Linken.6345
  • Confused 2

I've done the chef mastery point in about half a hour of tries. The key is to memorise every ingredient and chef route and throw over long distances using on-release ground targeting (instant can miss) and predicting movement if chef doesn't stands still at the moment of a pick up. I also used action camera.