Battle Mechanics Request

1 minute ago, Randulf.7614 said:

Thanks OP.

I’m a bit on the fence with Harathi. I think the essence of it is fine for mid level meta. In fact I think overall it’s one of the better meta chains in the core maps. Making sure the boss has the right health I think is probably the only improvement it needs.

And less flashy effects

You're welcome bud.

Thanks for your oppinion. 

I'd like the monetary value of the enemies to be better balanced, even if it means nerfing the gold you gain from other sources a little. Killing a world boss or bounty target in this game, only to get 80 copper of 1.5 silver never feels good. However, I do like that my wallet never feels bloated; I never have more money than I can spend. Then again, that's mainly because I don't own every legendary or ascended like some people probably do.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Like most people, I can agree with the visuals particularly regarding player skills, preferably via the ability for each of us to set our own general visual noise levels. The last "Visual Nerf" that Anet did (at least that I'm aware of) did very, very little to address the problem and only made a handful of skills like Eles fireball look like a burning charcoal briquette (I mean, they still do, but at least its only for other players, your own looks normal) but left the really flashy skills untouched.

• Like 1