The LWS1 strike is located Arborstone?

2 hours ago, Cyninja.2954 said:

The choice to have the access in Arborstone versus Eye of the North is likely related to the shards gained (and easy of use as to not have only 1 access point).

The choice to have an access also in Lion's Arch is due to the timeline and relevance.

I mean, they could have just as easily given it the other shard type. 

It's not really a complaint, just it feels like EotN/LA would be a better fit than Arb/LA, as it would pack all the LWS1 stuff in EotN, which just makes more sense. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, OtakuModeEngage.8679 said:

I mean, they could have just as easily given it the other shard type. 

It's not really a complaint, just it feels like EotN/LA would be a better fit than Arb/LA, as it would pack all the LWS1 stuff in EotN, which just makes more sense. 

Its considered an End of Dragons strike mission because there's already a public version of it in EoTN. The expansion isn't required to enter it, but players without either expansion also have basically no reason to play it since they have no way to spend the currencies.

So it doesn't really matter, I guess.

That said, EoD was just as related to LWS1 as the actual Living World season was. Its basically a direct sequel to LWS1 with some elements of other seasons thrown in for continuity.

Edited by Mariyuuna.6508

The expansion isn't required to enter it, but players without either expansion also have basically no reason to play it since they have no way to spend the currencies.

How about, it is a fun fight? It is new and exciting. I would rather play with a new group and wipe all day on that encounter than doing any world boss for the millionth time. I do not care for the reward at all. It is the gameplay I am interested in.

I actually don't get that attitude at all. Doing something because of the reward should be the exception rather than the rule.

PS: btw, there is a shard vendor in LA iirc.

On 11/14/2022 at 10:25 AM, pfuetzi.5421 said:

How about, it is a fun fight? It is new and exciting. I would rather play with a new group and wipe all day on that encounter than doing any world boss for the millionth time. I do not care for the reward at all. It is the gameplay I am interested in.

So anyone with this attitude should simply get the expansions.

But in this case OLC can be also entered from LA, so not sure what the issue here is.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2