GW2 Community and a thank you

Daniyyel.3428

This is not a flex.  It is what I learned about the community in my journey making all currently available variants.  First it took me several months to farm the additional 18 million karma.  After that spending and using every last mat/item I had which I could put on tp to acquire the rest of the items needed.

Shadow variant.  Oh my goodness that one was a pain.  No timers.  Different thinga bugging when an update would come out.  Yet struggling through much to my happiness every time there was an event there was always people on the maps that would come to help.  Doing the champ farms  on orr maps made getting the fragments faster but thankfully  on the champs I couldn't solo as I'm not one of those elite players who seem to be able to solo any boss any time.   Thankfully when I asked in map chat people would kindly help.  I had put this set off because of the no timer on certain things and it was a turnoff for me.

Plant variant,  for me the faster way was to do Dragonstand then farm champs after meta for the fragments.  What I found on that map.  And this was true for any time of the day I attempted it.  It seems for the most part many people don't like to tag up and lead the meta at the start.  I would beg in map for 2 more people to tag up and post in lfg.  Sometimes it would take awhile sometimes it was quick. Ended up doing that meta 34 times in 2 weeks leading 32 of them on south.   For the plant variant,  I would do one run for frags and the other for the end collection.    Again what I found. The community was extremely helpful.  I personally do not like to tag up and lead.  I found being kind and explaining the 3 boss part to newer people or those unfamiliar paid off.  If you get a mouthy bad apple in the group don't respond at all. But honestly that was very rare for me to see.

The Krak and Jormag variants are still very populated so those were pretty easy to get done.

For anyone who helped me along the way I want to say thank you so much.  I made a ton of new friends.  I couldn't have done this without you and the rest of the community helping along the way. My mains ign is Lady Jane  Thank you again.   Super excited for Nov. 29th and the Primodus set.  Hope to see many people there enjoying making their variants. 

Edited by Daniyyel.3428
  • Like 3