[EU] [PvE] Absolute Gigachads [CHAD] Social/endgame PvE guild looking for more gamers!

Boo.8695

True Chadness knows no boundaries, no gender, no faith or ability. True Chadness knows only the spirit. That's why I believe every single one of us can become an Absolute Gigachad. I want to invite you to this journey to becoming the Absolute, True Gigachad. I hope I can provide the members of the guild with a safe, social space with plenty of people to chat and game with. We Gigachads are not afraid of open world achievements or end game content, we are not afraid of wasting time on this one jumping puzzle we all hate and we are not afraid of spending hours with dps golem. It all makes us stronger and leads to Chadness. Will you join me on the Path of the Chad?

We're now at over 40 members. We also claimed our guild hall (Isle of Reflection) and work actively on upgrades. Our members engage in endgame pve content together almost daily so if you're looking for spontaneous groups [CHAD] might be a fit for you.

If that sounds good to you please contact me in game: Boo.8695 Or on discord: Winnie the Boo#2994

Edited by Boo.8695
info update

• 2 weeks later...
  • Boo.8695 changed the title to [EU] [PvE] Absolute Gigachads [CHAD] Social/endgame PvE guild looking for more gamers!
  • 2 weeks later...