Pvx New Guild looking for people. Active time from 10:00 - 17:00 CET , Calculate where your time zone is and come by if you play at the same time :)

Speedsix.8730

Hi guys, since I can't find a guild that is active at my time I would like to start my own and am looking for people who are active at mine. I am active from 10:00 to 17:00 CET. So that would be GMT Zone +1. For whos playing in the evenings and GMT Zone +7 to GMT Zone +10 so for example Australia, could then join. Who is in Europe and plays in the morning or at noon until 17:00 would also be good. All others have to calculate the time. I would be happy you would join the guild.  I am mastery 54 myself and I am not the expert, I would also be happy if you want to work on the guild, like discord too.  If you know any Guild that is as I described i would be happy to also join it. 

A message
In the game mail to me  Speedsix.8730
or discord  
https://discord.gg/37XVSfKd

Edited by Speedsix.8730

• Speedsix.8730 changed the title to Pvx New Guild looking for people. Active time from 10:00 - 17:00 CET , Calculate where your time zone is and come by if you play at the same time :)