[NA] Looking for Social/Learning Guild

MilleXIV.7936

Returned player looking for a casual/social guild. Looking into learning fractals, strikes, and eventually raids. Mainly a PvE player but I enjoy a bit of PvP and WvW here and there. Mostly play on weekends and a bit on weeknights, EST time zone. Guild needs to be LGBTQ+ friendly. Have a Firebrand quickDPS I’m comfortable with that I need to set up a healing spec for, and kind of learning Catalyst. 

Edited by MilleXIV.7936
  • Like 3

• MilleXIV.7936 changed the title to [NA] Looking for Social/Learning Guild

Hey, Mille! Hope your day has been well so far. If you're active at EST nights (reset and later), feel free to check out our guild called Clair De Lune [Luna]. We are a social, PvE guild that does end-game and normal PvE content (metas, dungeons, etc). As well as social events (fishing, drunk nights, guild hall arcade, etc.) You can read up on our forum page HERE if you wanna give us a shot! 😄

If our times/information doesn't work with you, no worries and I wish you the best in finding a community for ya!

1 hour ago, MilleXIV.7936 said:

Returned player looking for a casual/social guild. Looking into learning fractals, strikes, and eventually raids. Mainly a PvE player but I enjoy a bit of PvP and WvW here and there. Mostly play on weekends and a bit on weeknights, EST time zone. Guild needs to be LGBTQ+ friendly. Have a Firebrand quickDPS I’m comfortable with that I need to set up a healing spec for, and kind of learning Catalyst. 

Invite sent my friend. The invite is an open one if you choose to accept. We at The Guard (TG) do fractal, strike, and raid training. Orientation isn't an issue as we see players as just that, players, regardless of age, gender, orientation, or beliefs. You play as little or as much you want and don't worry, with a collective guild of nearly 2500 members you will surely find someone to click with that you can play with.

Edited by Kurosake.2194

Hi @MilleXIV.7936! Check out Remnants of Hope  to see if we are what you are looking for.

We are definitely LGBTQ+ friendly, with many leaders and players in the LGBTQ+ community.  In addition to a LGBTQ+ brave space on our Discord, we have and enforce a Code of Conduct that recognizes the importance of inclusion of all our members.  In fact, our mature guild structure includes a separate body responsible for enforcing the Code of Conduct while respecting the requirements of due process. As one example among many endorsements of our inclusive space, check out this comment on our forum thread.

We are "casual" in the sense that we are interested in new friends, not players with any particular set of skills or experiences. We play all the game modes, with particular focus at this time on strikes, raids and WvW. The strikes, WvW, and most of the raids are open to all level 80 toons, and we run a training raid each week. We have players all over the world, but our weekly events tend to gravitate toward Eastern time.

• Like 3