(PvX)Internet Explorers {slow} looking for veteran, returning and new players

RAMZ.7834

Hey everyone, hope all are doing well!:)

Brand new guild town hall level 0

Looking for:

> Guild leaders: All you really need to do is actively create/command ANY events of your choosing. (Includes Fashion Wars,Concerts,etc)

> Community members: People who will hop in discord voice chat just to chill, this guild is a community based guild, no community = no guild 🙂

> New players: I overall enjoy helping players and so do my friends. We WANT to help you!

What to expect:

> We really don't want the guild to feel like another "job". This place is meant for people who are looking for friends to chat with while grinding, finding people to grind with, and finding something to do during the time where you aren't playing the game or just feel like chatting.

> You won't be kicked from the guild UNLESS you violate rules (dude these rules are like the most basic ones don't worry) and/or are just no longer interested hanging with the guild and don't involve yourself in literally anything. (Which is understandable I mean the guild leader is me LMAO)

> Ill have a base weekly schedule consisting of, (Strikes, Fractals, WvW, Fashion Wars, Meta Events), after that just tell me what you want from the guild ill plug it right in.

If you enjoy starting something while its fresh, and become one of the original gangsters, feel free to join us! Were literally level 0 looking for extra people to help build the guild!!

â—‡ Guild discord â—‡

https://discord.gg/hFWSeKph

☆Personal discord ☆

RAMZ#2660

*In game name*

RAMZ.7834

Edited by RAMZ.7834
Missing info

• RAMZ.7834 changed the title to (PvX)Internet Explorers {slow} looking for veteran, returning and new players