Petition to move Zuru 1200 units Northwest

Move Zuru?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Move Zuru?

• Yes (i'm suffering)
    • No (your suffering pleases me and I play with the sound off)

Hear me out. Arborstone is a place of refuge, not a den of iniquity. This guy has strong opinions about Viri's Niece dragging its good reputation straight through the Guano. I respect that. Can we get him to hang out on the other side of the stairs so I don't have to hear about it every single time I approach the black lion trader? "And it all goes out to sea" memes aside I'm pretty sure I hear him in my sleep.

Kestrel Zuru

xoxo

Tine

Edited by eyestrain.3056
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 3

2 hours ago, Arianth Moonlight.6453 said:

what's wrong with him?

1 hour ago, The Greyhawk.9107 said:

Yeah, I don't get it.

The NPC ambient dialogue triggers every time you enter a certain radius of him, and since he's right next to the black lion trading post (and other high traffic vendors in Arborstone), you will be hearing his dialogue. A Lot. Any time you reload the map to swap characters, volunteer for a new instance, simply travel through the map, or if you've hung out at the bank for a few minutes and re-enter his radius, you'll hear it again.
Doing inventory management in the only convenient hub town in EoD, you will hear him squawking his indignation with frequency that is driving me personally deeper and deeper into bat country.

But nothing is wrong with him otherwise 🙂

1 hour ago, Randulf.7614 said:

I’m guessing there’s an npc with dialogue on constant loop? There was never any reason for me to hang around Arborstone, so I can’t think what else it would be. I guess if you are there a lot, it would be slightly annoying. 

You got it!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Can we replace him with the less violence, more violets lady?  I like her much better.  He's that grumpy refuge that would whine about the lack of cutlery and proper place settings.   There always has to be one in every crowd.

6 hours ago, Doggie.3184 said:

I believe they should just turn it into a den of iniquity~ then he can't say otherwise.

I support this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Doggie.3184 said:

I believe they should just turn it into a den of iniquity~ then he can't say otherwise.

I think club canach should have a area for dancers. .they could call it den of iniquity. Then Zuru can stand outside it going on about Viri's Niece dragging their good reputation straight through the Guano! He can even hold up a sign saying the end is near! 

Edited by Artemis.8034
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

Wow, that's quality armor!

Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!

5 hours ago, Artemis.8034 said:

I think club canach should have a area for dancers. .they could call it den of iniquity. Then Zuru can stand outside it going on about Viri's Niece dragging their good reputation straight through the Guano! He can even hold up a sign saying the end is near! 

Looking forward to the Den of Iniquity. I imagine drink service there will be off the charts with all the new maids running around 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 2