My Fishing Guide

Ronin.4501

On 11/27/2022 at 10:19 AM, Garrison Storm.3046 said:

The Krait at Nonmoa Lake in Timberline Falls were a particular nuisance for me... In spite of an abundance of Fishing holes in that lake (and the river that feeds it from the North), it's tough to ignore the couple of holes at the Krait structure in the middle...  The water is deep enough there as well that you have the additional challenge of trying to determine whether they are sufficiently far below to avoid aggro... Would be nice to see Ambergris get back over 2g... I guess the value has been pretty stable now for the past couple of months.

I try to position my skiff as far away from the fishing hole as possible and also as far away from the npc pathing (such as krait swimming back and forth) to avoid drawing any agro and it usually works most of the time. The ones I tend to draw agro from the most are the scale drakes on various maps, but that tends to be because it's in shallow water.

On 11/27/2022 at 6:23 PM, TOAD.4718 said:

Ty for taking time to help others.

Glad to help! I know a lot of players who are still working on completing their collections so I figured sharing what I know might be useful.