Do you want more naked skin and booba armors?

Do you want more naked skin and booba armors?  

298 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want more naked skin and booba armors?

• Yes
    • No

7 minutes ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

More skimpy armor sets for guys. More practical (and covered) sets for gals, until it balances out more evenly. Then you can introduce both types (as well as generally unpractical shiny ones, that i'm not particularly fond of but i know some people like) in equal quantities for both sexes.

I think there's a pretty good range of non-revealing armour choices for women, even in light armour. I'm certainly in favour of more options of all types but I've never had a problem getting something which doesn't show a lot of skin on a female character, whereas until recently just having bare arms on a male character limited you to 1-2 options.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Danikat.8537 said:

I think there's a pretty good range of non-revealing armour choices for women, even in light armour.

There are some non-revealing armor choices for women, indeed, but the ratio is much lower compared to male armor sets. That's what i am talking about. It's a result of a lot of armor sets having massive difference between male and female versions. The only category where there's more parity is medium, but that's primarily due to it overwhelmingly consisting of trenchcoats. Personally, i'd be for Anet to do a pass on all sets where female version is revealing while male is not, and introduce "mirror" versions of those, with revealing male version and non-revealing female one. And for all future armor sets, i'd like the "revealness" state for both sexes to be the same, so it is equally (non) revealing for both males and females. This last armor that started this thread is a great example of it, btw.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 4

I want the male witches outfit on my female but no, I get stuck with the fluff one. And thats okay if thats what you want, but I would like the male version which i think looks incredible. Anet you need to allow us a choice when it comes to armor and outfits that look different male to female. Let us choose which look we want. 

• Like 3

can I just have a wearable version of the default underwear so I can apply some dye and not lose my rune/stat bonuses for wearing no pants?

also, an "Adam and Eve" leafy outfit would be great to match the sylvari skin (c'mon, someone put a lot of effort to make sylvari unique and then forced us to wear clothes that cover the whole body.)

Edited by Arianth Moonlight.6453
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Arianth Moonlight.6453 said:

can I just have a wearable version of the default underwear so I can apply some dye and not lose my rune/stat bonuses for wearing no pants?

also, an "Adam and Eve" leafy outfit would be great to match the sylvari skin (c'mon, someone put a lot of effort to make sylvari unique and then forced us to wear clothes that cover the whole body.)

Have you seen the Common Clothing outfit? It's different for each race and on sylvari it's all leaves and shows a fair bit of skin.

• Like 3

I want heavy armors for females that doesn't have boob plate.

I want clothing that doesn't look like it is too big for the sylvari model compared to the human model, both genders.

I want skimpier armors not just for human females.

But most importantly, I want armors that are either skimpy or heavy that doesn't have extra kitten designs on them for no kitten reason ie. spikes, floating crystals, overly large shoulders and so on.

It's time for GW2 to do away with older designs, and start getting into the more sleek looks for ALL armor types. 

Edited by Dreams.3128
  • Like 8

14 minutes ago, Dreams.3128 said:

But most importantly, I want armors that are either skimpy or heavy that doesn't have extra kitten designs on them for no kitten reason ie. spikes, floating crystals, overly large shoulders and so on.

I'm for this, on outfits too.  Would love to see some well crafted, clean, "practical" armor options.

EDIT: Oh, and without buttcapes.

Edited by kharmin.7683
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, kharmin.7683 said:

I'm for this, on outfits too.  Would love to see some well crafted, clean, "practical" armor options.

EDIT: Oh, and without buttcapes.

Big agree on this. Most of the outfits I immediately turn down because it just has extra glowing bits and bobs that look as if they were glued onto the outfits in a very last minute rush. Or, like the current outfit we have now, it looks overly bulky and unfitting on the female model. It is not scaled AT all to them except for maybe charr or norn, making it look very off-putting.  If they were willing to do that across the board, I'd be much more willing to shill out for outfits. 

Oh, also, making outfits that are ACTUALLY practical looking. Yes, sometimes I want to look practical and an outfit is perfect for that, so I don't have to use extra charges to change a bajillion times. 

Edited by Dreams.3128