/roll function

I am going to unlock a core memory and cautiously say that GW1, I believe, had a feature where you basically could roll a d20.

I would kill for that function to come back, either through an earnable means or the devs just reinstating back into the game. That would make things so much easier when deciding on in-game things and more personal, social purposes such as roleplay/social events. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

23 hours ago, Dreams.3128 said:

I am going to unlock a core memory and cautiously say that GW1, I believe, had a feature where you basically could roll a d20.

I would kill for that function to come back, either through an earnable means or the devs just reinstating back into the game. That would make things so much easier when deciding on in-game things and more personal, social purposes such as roleplay/social events. 

Iirc you could role pretty much every number by writing /role number  . For example /role 100.

On 11/21/2022 at 4:35 AM, Westenev.5289 said:

I kinda wish they'd add delays to the rock paper scissors emote so I could use it to settle disputes like this. It's hard to play seriously when it literally says your pick before both players throw.

If you put a * after the emote (Like /salute *) it will wait for a couple of seconds and sync with others that do the same. A guild i used to run with used that all the time to do synchronized salutes.

On the subject of this thread that kind of function would be useful and should be very easy to actually add as it's just a random number being spat out. Optimally it can be set by arguments as well similar to various discord bots. For example, you could type /roll 2d20 for the command to spit out two random numbers between 1 and 20.

Edited by PzTnT.7198
  • Thanks 1