Since season 1 is finished, anet will soon start releasing season 6 content. What do you want to see?

Arthelad.5418

I would like to see new and original things, and less of the "nostalgic" returning to places from GW1. With the elder dragon saga behind us, there are so many possibilities to explore. New civilizations, new unexplored areas, new creatures, new enemies. That would be so much more interesting to me than rehashing old stuff. 

• Like 2

I will like to see more of Cantha regions but we know that is something we will get, it is more of a matter of how well they implament it.

Certain NPCs mention a lot about retaking the old Canthan Imperial Castle so we may get that location later if there is a campaign that begins sometime in EoD LW to retake the old Imperial Castle now Cantha is getting some support from locations outside of Cantha. 

The Pact may help since it is part of the organization's goal to help regions reclaim locations that is now under Elder Dragon control.

• 2 weeks later...

The guiding plot of the next story will be the saga of Rama's hat being stolen and us helping him to recover it. Everything else that happens in the story, including saving the world, will just kind of happen around that as we go. Totally absurdist, GW2 version of The Big Lebowski. 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jimbru.6014 said:

The guiding plot of the next story will be the saga of Rama's hat being stolen and us helping him to recover it. Everything else that happens in the story, including saving the world, will just kind of happen around that as we go. Totally absurdist, GW2 version of The Big Lebowski. 😉

......you know....I could almost get behind that.

14 hours ago, Jimbru.6014 said:

Would definitely be more entertaining than "oh noes, the Void again".