Purified Icebrood Aether not obtainable

As the title says, im unable obtain the purified icebrood aether due to the aether crystal at the end of the light puzzle in Bjora not being there/spawning.

- Yes, i do have the buff from the crystal at the start
- I've tried this on different days already
- I've tried it on different maps already (tried it on a meta map where Drakkar was successfully killed and on a map where the meta failed)
- I've tried it on a different character
- I've tried doing the raven shrine first and also looted the chest
- I also noticed the buff not going away even when i glide (it should disappear as the buff = for no gliding, no mount usage, no teleport skill usage), so maybe thats a second bug on top of the crystal at the end not being there

Also a little side note; I completed the achievement  4 times already and got 4 Jormag weapons, so i can confirm it worked before.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Had this very same bug aswell. I logged in to a different character, and suddenly the aether at the end did spawn. The only difference is that with the character where it didn't work with, I did Drakker beforehand. The meta was not ongoing anymore when I started the JP. Very annoying bug indeed! Did it 4-5 times on the older character because I thought I did something wrong.

• 3 weeks later...

Had the same issue happen to me last night right after I finished drakkar. Swapped characters to one that hasn’t done drakkar and on a fresh map and starting the puzzle and that somehow got it to appear? Had done this previously before and never had an issue. Was worried I was doing something wrong. Very annoying

• 2 months later...
On 1/6/2023 at 9:34 PM, Okami.6892 said:

Had the same issue happen to me last night right after I finished drakkar. Swapped characters to one that hasn’t done drakkar and on a fresh map and starting the puzzle and that somehow got it to appear? Had done this previously before and never had an issue. Was worried I was doing something wrong. Very annoying

This is still an issue. I've completed the puzzle after doing Drakkar and the crystal is not spawning. Have yet to try it on an alt, just going to wait until reset given Drakkar credit seems to be the common factor here.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...