Celebration Hat

Hello, how are you all?
I'm here to suggest the return of the skin item called ''Celebration Hat'', unfortunately I didn't hear any news that it would return as a freebie this year at the Extra Life event.
This is an item that I've been waiting for a long time in my heart, I believe that many people also had the sadness of not being able to get it.
Arena.net please come back with the ''Celebration Hat'' anyway. Thank you for giving players space to express themselves!

I have no idea what you did to your post, but it's got massive text in a weird text box so you'd have to keep scrolling across the lines to read it, which for me at least makes it unreadable. I've copied it below as plain text:

"Hello, how are you all? I'm here to suggest the return of the skin item called ''Celebration Hat'', unfortunately I didn't hear any news that it would return as a freebie this year at the Extra Life event. This is an item that I've been waiting for a long time in my heart, I believe that many people also had the sadness of not being able to get it. Arena.net please come back with the ''Celebration Hat'' anyway. Thank you for giving players space to express themselves!"

Since they've now given it out 3 times (as well as Extra Life it was included in give-aways during the 10th anniversary celebration) I think it's likely they will make it available again in future, but possibly not until their next special event. I'm not sure when that would be.

If you really want it I think the best option is to sign up for the mailing list, follow GW2 on social media or check the forum periodically so you'll hear about it when it is coming back and can make sure you get it then.

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1