Daily Ascended Shard(s) Reward?

Baked Goods.9428

5 daily x approx 30 days in a month is 150 shards. Compound that by 12mo = 1800 shards just for joining private arenas and doing dailies. Anet would literally be giving away legendary armor for dailies at that point.

Grind out the chest or wait til the mini season. No reason to casually hand out AS.

• Confused 1

19 hours ago, Bear.9568 said:

5 daily x approx 30 days in a month is 150 shards. Compound that by 12mo = 1800 shards just for joining private arenas and doing dailies. Anet would literally be giving away legendary armor for dailies at that point.

Grind out the chest or wait til the mini season. No reason to casually hand out AS.

I don't see the issue, it would be nice if they actually moved the legendary rewards to unranked, I made the ranked legendary farm faster if you win games and slower if you lose games compared to unranked.

They could actually remove any rewards from losing games in unranked and double the current amout if you win, so you get 0 silver for losing and 60 for winning instead of 15 and 30, they could do the same with the pips

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Bear.9568 said:

You missed the whole point. I already have a full set of legendary AND mistforged, so asking for free legendary is not the purpose. I said A (Singular) daily or MAYBE two that grants any number between 1 and 5(if they want to be generous). So that people don't have to grind 6 full chests to get 100 shards when only needing 5 or 10 shards to buy a Mist band/Talisman/Ring etc.. So to be clear the Dilemma is being 5-10 ascended shards short of an item. Not looking for another/more efficient method for obtaining legendary. 

Edited by Baked Goods.9428