Account is protected. Code 3023

hello Guys

It has been 5 days since my account was transferred to 3023. Now the customer service has not replied to me for 3 days.

I have a game account and CDKs, can't you prove it is mine? Or did your staff just not want to unseal it? Is it because I play Guild Wars 1?

If it's so perfunctory, copy and paste every time, why run Guild Wars 1?

I hope you can give me a fair reply.

My grievance number:8855487

13 minutes ago, SandraSolace.7682 said:

Support does not read the forum. At least not very often. Best bet is to keep updating your support ticket with Guild Wars support.

If I update frequently, they won't read it. Only copy and paste directly

I tried, but GM told me that the account would be closed without any reply

This feeling is like I was driven out by the people who invaded my home. I still have no choice😭

54 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Didn't you have another thread about this error code?  You will have to converse with the CS Team; if they have already given you their final answer, there's no use posting about it here.  Asking to have your ticket escalated to a Senior Team Member is the only other option.

Good luck.

How to upgrade to advanced level?

I don't know how to operate, because I'm just a player, and there are few cases of 3023

Update your original ticket and ask to have your ticket escalated to a Senior Team Member. 

From the Knowledge Base - https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/201863018-Common-Error-Codes

Error code 3023: 

Error Message

"Network error . Please check your Internet connection and try again."

What is an Error 3032?

An Error 3032 denotes a connection issue with the game servers.

How do I fix an Error 3032?

The first steps are to check and reset any programs that might be blocking your client's connection to the login servers:

1. Reboot your PC. Giving your computer a chance to reset can fix any number of issues that might affect your connectivity to the game.

2. Reset your router and modem. Rebooting your modem can fix connection problems, improve slow connections, and clear out any issues stored in the memory of your router.

3. Temporarily disable any security software such as Norton, AVAST, AVG, or McAfee, and then re-launch the game.

ADVANCED TROUBLESHOOTING STEPS

If you continue to have trouble, there's one more thing to try before contacting support:

1. Guild Wars 2 requires TCP ports 80, 443, and 6112 to be fully unrestricted and accessible—both inbound and outbound. You can learn more about how to configure your firewall and router ports in this article.

If you continue to see this error after ensuring you have the correct ports enabled, please submit a technical support help request.

Please note that server-side, network-related outages may take longer to resolve; if this is the case, be sure to watch our social channels for the latest updates as we work to resolve the issues.

Code Variants

Like other error codes, there are variants of the code that will appear depending on your specific circumstance. We ask that you include the full error code when submitting a ticket to our support team:

• 3032:1002:3:3072:101
  • 3032:1002.3:3074:101
  • 3032:1002:3:3105:101
  • 3032:1002:3:3942:101
  • 3032:1002:3:3944:101
  • 3032:1002:3:4095:101
  • 3032:1002:3:4350:101
  • 3032:1002:3:4372:101 

13 minutes ago, Healix.5819 said:

3023 means they think the account is compromised, so you'll need to contact support using the email the account is registered to, and you'll need to prove that you're the original owner. Only having the key won't be good enough.

My account has changed its name and email address

But I can't remember the previous email, so I use my existing email to contact them

I was still dancing in the game when I saw a dhuum come out and cut me, and then my account was 3023

Then I used the account email to send a message to GM, and his reply was copy and paste

51 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Update your original ticket and ask to have your ticket escalated to a Senior Team Member. 

From the Knowledge Base - https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/201863018-Common-Error-Codes

Error code 3023: 

Error Message

"Network error . Please check your Internet connection and try again."

What is an Error 3032?

An Error 3032 denotes a connection issue with the game servers.

How do I fix an Error 3032?

The first steps are to check and reset any programs that might be blocking your client's connection to the login servers:

1. Reboot your PC. Giving your computer a chance to reset can fix any number of issues that might affect your connectivity to the game.

2. Reset your router and modem. Rebooting your modem can fix connection problems, improve slow connections, and clear out any issues stored in the memory of your router.

3. Temporarily disable any security software such as Norton, AVAST, AVG, or McAfee, and then re-launch the game.

ADVANCED TROUBLESHOOTING STEPS

If you continue to have trouble, there's one more thing to try before contacting support:

1. Guild Wars 2 requires TCP ports 80, 443, and 6112 to be fully unrestricted and accessible—both inbound and outbound. You can learn more about how to configure your firewall and router ports in this article.

If you continue to see this error after ensuring you have the correct ports enabled, please submit a technical support help request.

Please note that server-side, network-related outages may take longer to resolve; if this is the case, be sure to watch our social channels for the latest updates as we work to resolve the issues.

Code Variants

Like other error codes, there are variants of the code that will appear depending on your specific circumstance. We ask that you include the full error code when submitting a ticket to our support team:

• 3032:1002:3:3072:101
  • 3032:1002.3:3074:101
  • 3032:1002:3:3105:101
  • 3032:1002:3:3942:101
  • 3032:1002:3:3944:101
  • 3032:1002:3:4095:101
  • 3032:1002:3:4350:101
  • 3032:1002:3:4372:101 

I sent the screenshot of 3023 to GM, and I hope he will reply

Thanks for your help

4 hours ago, ghostly hero.6789 said:

Yes, but their answer to me is copy and paste

When you update the same ticket, you should be receiving personalized responses after the initial standard message.

41 minutes ago, ghostly hero.6789 said:

I sent the screenshot of 3023 to GM, and I hope he will reply

Did you try the steps listed in the Knowledge Base article you quoted?

7 minutes ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

When you update the same ticket, you should be receiving personalized responses after the initial standard message.

Did you try the steps listed in the Knowledge Base article you quoted?

Yes, and I can remember that the CDK has already given it to him, but I forgot the initial registration information.

I've been playing this game for about 16 years

I forgot a lot of registration information. It took too long

But I saved CDKs,CDKs are the key to accounts

You are still not listening. You NEED to go through the ticket you already opened. You can not get help here.

And the keys are not the only thing that can get you access to your account. That is why they need the extra info. For all they know, you found the cards with the keys on it, in a dumpster. (not trying to be mean, just giving an example.)

23 minutes ago, SandraSolace.7682 said:

You are still not listening. You NEED to go through the ticket you already opened. You can not get help here.

And the keys are not the only thing that can get you access to your account. That is why they need the extra info. For all they know, you found the cards with the keys on it, in a dumpster. (not trying to be mean, just giving an example.)

I have updated it, and I try to recall my registration information as much as possible, but I feel it is very vague

And I have several accounts, so the registration information is different each time

1 minute ago, ghostly hero.6789 said:

And I have several accounts, so the registration information is different each time

Only the email/password and keys should be different. The other information they look for is your name, phone and billing, which may or may not be available depending on how it was registered and what was purchased. If they have that information and you can't match it, you won't be able to get the account back.