EU Player - Nightowl looking for a guild

Winola.8214

Hi hi, 

Coming back after a period of not being very active, I am looking for a guild again. I play mostly casual PvE. A guild having regular meta trains, world boss battles and groups of players achievement hunting would suit me best. I do like occasional fractals and strikes, but usually just play on regular difficulty or on the lower scales. I don’t raid and uninterested in trying again after many bad experiences.  

Unfortunately, I work pretty stupid times so I really would like a guild who does things starting at 19:00 CET or later. There is no way I would be able to make 16:00 or 17:00 slots unless on the weekend. 

I come with a pretty extensive cast of characters, though I am usually seen on my power reaper. I have a tag and I’m happy to tag up and run a regular activity for the guild like an organised RIBA or meta/ boss train for an evening each week. I’d also be in for a WvW night once in a while, though I shouldn’t be trusted to tag up for that. 

I usually travel as a pack with my husband who has a similar play pattern to me, maybe with a heavier focus on farming. 

We’re both older players and pretty chill. We’re not really interested in being ‘pro’ or ‘elite’. It would be really great to join a community who can be gracious losers and not have a go at each other when a fractal fails or when someone is struggling with some the game content. Excessive amounts of crude language in guild chat is a hard no for me. 

So if you’re interested in having us as players just ping me in game (Yuoko Flowright) or here.