New Player looking for guild

TOAD.4718

I just bought the game with all expansions and have been enjoying it but getting kinda boring without people to talk to. I plan to PvE and PvP. I'm sure like most games at the end I'll mostly PvP but who knows. I am a veteran MMORPG player in general just new to GW 2. I am definitely looking for a late night guild (I play 11pm- 4am central standard time during the week and those same times plus some day times during the weekend).

I decided to roll a Ranger although I am still learning a lot. I play on Darkhaven but i'm not sure if that matters or not.

Edited by TOAD.4718

Hey there....

Just thought I would drop the guild ad I run for the guild(s) I play with...let me know if you have any questions, please let me know 🙂

NA [CBo] Crimson Blackout & [PACK] Wolves Of War....yes, 2 guilds in one based on Sorrow's Furnace
Depending what you are looking for and what your commitment level wants to be, we have it here in [CBo] and [PACK]. 

[CBo] is an easy-going PvX guild that is working towards all game modes. We do WvW 2 nights a week on Fridays (reset) and Sundays 9pm EST, 8pm CST and 6pm PST. We are based on Sorrow's Furnace server. Tuesdays and Thursdays are now PvE nights where people play and learn Raids, Strikes and Fractals can also be done upon request.

[PACK] is our WvW focused group. We run in WvW 5 nights a week. Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat and Sun. We start at 9pm EST, 8pm CST and 6pm PST. You are required to run a minimal of 2 nights out of the 5. We use Teamspeak for comms and this is mandatory. You dont have to talk, but you have to be able to hear the commander and her call outs. Guild builds will be required and repping [PACK] on WvW nights is also required. We have trainings and even 1 on 1 sessions for anyone requiring or requesting them. We are more than happy to help new guild members get their Warclaw mount also.

We are a very open, inclusive and respectful guild, where all are welcome.
We also run random nights like Necro night, Ranger night, just something to have a laugh and a bit of fun with.

Please join us on TeamSpeak @ ts40.gameservers.com:9115
Discord @ https://discord.gg/6e3zHBKZhk we use Discord as a website.
Please feel free to reach out to me in-game at Rantaine.4759 or on Discord at Dguvner#3035

P.S Transfers to SF are free if you haven't transferred before 🙂

2 hours ago, Silverlock.9736 said:

You can check out my guild. We do all types of content. Have solid veteran players and leadership. I have been in multiple guilds and this one taught me how to do raids, fractals, and was the most friendly and welcoming of all the guilds. [WIND]. Check out the thread -- 

Seems you might be more focused on PvE? I really intend to do mostly WvW once I'm leveled and geared.

1 hour ago, Dguvner.7432 said:

Hey there....

Just thought I would drop the guild ad I run for the guild(s) I play with...let me know if you have any questions, please let me know 🙂

NA [CBo] Crimson Blackout & [PACK] Wolves Of War....yes, 2 guilds in one based on Sorrow's Furnace
Depending what you are looking for and what your commitment level wants to be, we have it here in [CBo] and [PACK]. 

[CBo] is an easy-going PvX guild that is working towards all game modes. We do WvW 2 nights a week on Fridays (reset) and Sundays 9pm EST, 8pm CST and 6pm PST. We are based on Sorrow's Furnace server. Tuesdays and Thursdays are now PvE nights where people play and learn Raids, Strikes and Fractals can also be done upon request.

[PACK] is our WvW focused group. We run in WvW 5 nights a week. Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat and Sun. We start at 9pm EST, 8pm CST and 6pm PST. You are required to run a minimal of 2 nights out of the 5. We use Teamspeak for comms and this is mandatory. You dont have to talk, but you have to be able to hear the commander and her call outs. Guild builds will be required and repping [PACK] on WvW nights is also required. We have trainings and even 1 on 1 sessions for anyone requiring or requesting them. We are more than happy to help new guild members get their Warclaw mount also.

We are a very open, inclusive and respectful guild, where all are welcome.
We also run random nights like Necro night, Ranger night, just something to have a laugh and a bit of fun with.

Please join us on TeamSpeak @ ts40.gameservers.com:9115
Discord @ https://discord.gg/6e3zHBKZhk we use Discord as a website.
Please feel free to reach out to me in-game at Rantaine.4759 or on Discord at Dguvner#3035

P.S Transfers to SF are free if you haven't transferred before 🙂

Might fit. For weekdays your times are a little too early for me unfortunately though. I get off work at like 10:30pm CST on weekdays. So my normal playtime Mon-Thu is 11pm - 4am then Fri-Sat I'm pretty open but would prefer Afternoon - Early morning(4am) just to keep my sleeping patterns up for work lol.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Were a thief only guild based on darkhaven if youre slightly interested. Wvw were building on gank groups larger and far more coordinated than your havoc squads...capable of shutting down any boonball and would definitely enjoy tears complaining of pinsniping.

Outside of that were working on conquoring all endgame content, raids and strikes using all thieves, fractals as well 

Tinyurl.com/EcKThiefGuild for info, got videos and world firsts under our belt. Even have DoubleTap dev in here with us