Veteran Player looking for a home[NA][WvW, DR][PVE]

vippy.4389

Hello!

I have been playing the game solo for the last 6 years pretty much on a daily basis. I am looking for a home that fits into my schedule. I play most weeknights and weekends. I am currently in Europe and will be over here for about the next three months so can really only play during the weekends for group content, but once I get back to the states I am available most nights after 10PM CST. I am a dad with a full time job but I am able to commit if  there is a steady schedule that works around those times. I am pretty exp on most raids/strikes, albeit a tad a rusty and haven't done a few CMs. I am semi exp on fractal CMs. For WvW I have ran with several pretty serious groups from time to time, the community can just be tad volatile, I currently reside on Devona's Rest. I would be willing to transfer WvW servers if the group is right. I am just looking for some people to consistently play with because playing solo for this long gets a tad lonely. I can gear/play any class or role that is needed in any game type but tend to be the most comfy on guardian or mesmer. Thank you! The best place to reach me is in game at vippy.4389 or on discord at vippy#8772.

Thank you for your time!

Edited by vippy.4389
small changes

• vippy.4389 changed the title to Veteran Player looking for a home[NA][WvW, DR][PVE]