Good professions for Meta events and tagging Minions

Hi! I'm wondering what's a good class to farm during the events. 

At the moment I have a guardian as my main and with the Trapper specialization I'm good enough in tagging things, thanks to the GS, Staff and the AoE utility. 

I've tryed a Mesmer but I feel that GS and staff are not enough. 

Maybe I could try to raise the Engineer. 

Any suggestion please? 

8 hours ago, Fade to Shadow.4579 said:

Hi! I'm wondering what's a good class to farm during the events. 

At the moment I have a guardian as my main and with the Trapper specialization I'm good enough in tagging things, thanks to the GS, Staff and the AoE utility. 

Maybe I could try to raise the Engineer. 

Any suggestion please? 

Cele reaper if can't any reaper. If can't, core necro also works.

Use staff

Not only it can solo a lot of stuff it can also tag like crazy. Other classes require to target and atk. Necromancer staff can aoe anywhere in 1200 range with 240 radius, no restrictions, you don't have to turn your character away. Just skill anywhere.

Tired of staff? go into reaper and spin around.

Want to pull enemies? Spectral grasp

signet of locust for movement.

You want more tag? You can use 3 wells on top of 4 staff marks and f1 shroud spin.

You don't even need cele reaper for this, it is just good for perma quickness. Full berserker works fine, staff marks hit 3-8k. You might need to tone down damage for some events.

9 hours ago, Fade to Shadow.4579 said:

The thing about mesmer greatsword is that you can tab to new targets while the autoattack is firing.  A single autoattack can hit multiple foes this way.  Sometimes, on my mesmer, I just autoattack and spam the tab key when I want my brain to turn off in the middle of a zerg.

14 hours ago, stormemperor.3745 said:

Cele reaper if can't any reaper. If can't, core necro also works.

Use staff

Not only it can solo a lot of stuff it can also tag like crazy. Other classes require to target and atk. Necromancer staff can aoe anywhere in 1200 range with 240 radius, no restrictions, you don't have to turn your character away. Just skill anywhere.

Tired of staff? go into reaper and spin around.

Want to pull enemies? Spectral grasp

signet of locust for movement.

You want more tag? You can use 3 wells on top of 4 staff marks and f1 shroud spin.

You don't even need cele reaper for this, it is just good for perma quickness. Full berserker works fine, staff marks hit 3-8k. You might need to tone down damage for some events.

Thank you.

I'm looking for a Class that can tags Minions like crazy. Ok, most of the Loot is trash but despite that, during a big event (Drizzlewood, Dragon's End etc) I'd like to tag like a crazy, without too much effort.

DragonHunter Guardian is ok, I can tag a lot of stuff but maybe there is a Class that can do better; moreover I have 2,5k hours with my Guardian, I'd like to play something else.