character customization in gw2 (part 2 - Dye channels and other)

epoc.7941

hi all, 

hopefully you all have seen part one if not check it out! 

this one will focus on dye channels, particularly UNDYABLE channels. 

this has to be one of the MOST frustrating things i regularly experience in the game. this issue gets worse when you consider thee are paid items like this. back pieces are like the main culprit. 

i have (and love) the zodiac armors from the gem store and as much as i adore the skins, it infuriates me that i have no ability to dye the major color on the armor which is this light baby/sky blue. 

i would love to be able to see the stars in the armor much better as u can with later iterations implemented on mounts and now even an outfit. 

also the legendary back pieces..... so much work to attain them.... it would be real  nice if we could slightly customize them at very least. like for the pvp to change the color of the bronze on the wings. or with the fractal one it would be nice to change its color period.

in short why are there blocked off channels. please open these up it will not only bring new life to old skins but really satisfy people who've worked hard for a skin or worse BOUGHT a skin. 

best, 

Epoc

PS 

please add more black hair options for short hair like a fade and waves.....the selection has improved since launch but it is still pretty bad.