WvW Queue bugs

Finn.4832

WvW queue bugs seem to be more frequent. Both the original (which puts you at the back of the queue when your queue pops) and a new one (well new to me) which makes you queue stick whilst people who queued after you get in (verified this occurs from multiple queueing with guildies). It's v annoying please fix.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

57 minutes ago, Nomad.4301 said:

T1's EBG is definitely borked, can confirm. SoS seems banned from EBG right now with a queue of 90 and 0 players on the map 🤷‍♂️

pls fix asap.

But I notice Blue has no issues in T1 getting on the map. It's like something planned. 

• Like 1

T1 here. Main account hod/sos with an alt on Dh. I ran all the way as DH to SoS spawn and sniffed, checked whole map (and recorded) not 1 sos/hod player. I’ll also note, I’ve only seen 6 DH players across the whole map as well. Even though DH can get into ebg as mentioned above- it’s not fun for either side it seems. Only green is active in ebg. 

Come on anet. T1 is ruined for all three servers right now. Plz fix 

That seems a new queue bug after the last changes they did in beta. If i get stuck in queue like that it helps currently to go on any pve map. The queue goes fast then and i get asked if i want to enter the wvw map.

So the queues get stuck now sometimes if you are somewhere inside the mists like on a wvw map, obsidian sanctum, armistice, eotm or pvp lobby. Outside the mists you can pass through.

Edited by SlateSloan.3654

12 hours ago, Calisanna.8732 said:

T1 here. Main account hod/sos with an alt on Dh. I ran all the way as DH to SoS spawn and sniffed, checked whole map (and recorded) not 1 sos/hod player. I’ll also note, I’ve only seen 6 DH players across the whole map as well. Even though DH can get into ebg as mentioned above- it’s not fun for either side it seems. Only green is active in ebg. 

Come on anet. T1 is ruined for all three servers right now. Plz fix 

So, your one of those spies we all despise!

Edited by Spiderman.5468

• 1 year later...

The queue system is still bugged.

• It can time-out faster than what the UI shows.
    • i.e. clicking "Travel" before it times out would join the queue all over again.
  • clicking  on "Travel" as soon as the UI pops, would join the queue all over again.

The above two conditions can happen back to back within 10 minutes.
The queue was about 8 on ebg.

Edited by jway.8293