Guess mech gets to sit at the end of a JP now

razaln.1684

I really enjoyed rifle mech, man that was a fun class. But due to this overnerf and that slow rifle animation, I guess mine gets to sit at the end of a JP now.

Glad I have other classes that I play. Never know when one will be nerfed out so its good to have options.  

RIP MECH  - was a good run

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 2

Even if your character just stands in front of the JP chest and doesn't move a single centimeter for the rest of their life, the mech will find a way to leave the radius to get the stat debuff.

How glorious mechanical geniuses we are, our mech starts malfunctioning if we are not kitten slapping it every 6 seconds.

Edited by Kodama.6453
  • Like 5
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Kodama.6453 said:

Even if your character just stands in front of the JP chest and doesn't move a single centimeter for the rest of their life, the mech will find a way to leave the radius to get the stat debuff.

How glorious mechanical geniuses we are, our mech starts malfunctioning if we are not kitten slap it every 6 seconds.

Well, at least that's lore accurate if you play Asura. 💀

• Haha 1

Oh my, will you look at this:

Codependent relationships signify a degree of unhealthy "clinginess" and needy behavior, where one person does not have self-sufficiency or autonomy. One or both parties depend on their loved one for fulfillment.[28] The mood and emotions of the codependent are often determined by how they think other individuals perceive them (especially loved ones). This perception is self-inflicted and often leads to clingy, needy behavior which can hurt the health of the relationship.

Taken from the wiki about codependency. I guess anet has finally found a way to implement toxic relationships into the game thematically.

Edited by Kodama.6453
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2