Bring Back Riffle Mechanist

Ruisenior.6342

I repeat here:

Let's make some noise, we can't avoid the fact that they killed riffle mechanist. As it is right now its too squishy and doesnt make up with other classes in terms of dps.

Those changes will make alot of people leave the game. Tough times incoming...

Edited by Ruisenior.6342
  • Like 17
  • Haha 9
  • Confused 9
  • Sad 1

• Ruisenior.6342 changed the title to Bring Back Riffle Mechanist
7 minutes ago, Holly.8190 said:

Oh no I guess it can only do Healing, Alacrity and Condi now 😭 What ever will Mech Mains do? Oh wait that's still more roles then most other elites have or did Weaver Heal/Quickness become a thing in this patch?

"ONLY" lol

Pretty sure you can run old power alac as well (with a mace).

Edited by Infusion.7149
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, Holly.8190 said:

Oh no I guess it can only do Healing, Alacrity and Condi now 😭 What ever will Mech Mains do? Oh wait that's still more roles then most other elites have or did Weaver Heal/Quickness become a thing in this patch?

Specter can do Healing Alacrity Condi and Stealth

Tempest can do Heal Alac Condi

Firebrand can do Heal Quickness Condi and previously Power

Herald can do Heal Quickness Power

Mechanist isnt the only spec that can serve multiple purpose shocking I know

Edited by Alcatraznc.3869
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 2

39 minutes ago, Alcatraznc.3869 said:

Specter can do Healing Alacrity Condi and Stealth

Tempest can do Heal Alac Condi

Firebrand can do Heal Quickness Condi and previously Power

Herald can do Heal Quickness Power

Mechanist isnt the only spec that can serve multiple purpose shocking I know

Never said it was but there are plenty of specs that can only serve one or maybe it can do only DPS(both power and condi) losing Rifle Power Mech isn't the end of the world. If i played mech I would be more annoyed that I have to tie the mech to my toolbelt to have it do damage rather then having one less bullet in my auto cos muh bleed procs. You only need one bleed on the target to have the crit chance gain and your 2 can give you perm bleed anyway.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Holly.8190 said:

Never said it was but there are plenty of specs that can only serve one or maybe it can do only DPS(both power and condi) losing Rifle Power Mech isn't the end of the world. If i played mech I would be more annoyed that I have to tie the mech to my toolbelt to have it do damage rather then having one less bullet in my auto cos muh bleed procs. You only need one bleed on the target to have the crit chance gain and your 2 can give you perm bleed anyway.

Ok then why people cried that Power Catalyst Quickness got nerfed ? Why people cried that Specter got nerfed ? Why people cried that Scrapper heal got nerfed ? Yeah I can be like you and say "hurr its not the end of the world because X class can do DPS or Y class can do heal" but first that would be dumb, second people can and they should complain if something is bad or needs to be changed.

If there's anything I've learn with GW2 is the louder the people cry the more Anet will listen to them even if the demand is totaly dumb.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Alcatraznc.3869 said:

Ok then why people cried that Power Catalyst Quickness got nerfed ? Why people cried that Specter got nerfed ? Why people cried that Scrapper heal got nerfed ? Yeah I can be like you and say "hurr its not the end of the world because X class can do DPS or Y class can do heal" but first that would be dumb, second people can and they should complain if something is bad or needs to be changed.

If there's anything I've learn with GW2 is the louder the people cry the more Anet will listen to them even if the demand is totaly dumb.

Meh it's okay when other classes complain about their nerfs because they're not engi. /s

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Alcatraznc.3869 said:

I still play Heal Scrapper, Was playing before it had quickness and will continue to play it cos its fun. My Boyfriend kept playing Quick Cata for the last few months despite the fact it was "dead" and Mace Power looks like it will still be more then Viable even if Rifle isn't so its not like power is even dead. Hell I like this rifle feels more like the old Rifle.

• Confused 1

For me these Mechanic changes are a bit annoying.

I started 2 months ago playing with steam release, played necro>reaper with rainbow stats. Finished pof, lw4 all seasons and hot.

But somewhat felt off, so i made a few alts, just to see what other classes can offer (guardian, mesmer, ranger and engineer).

Engi felt also a bit slow, but then i leveled to Mech and OMG it felt so nice. 

What i got from playing classes was i dont want piano gameplay and i want ranged with a bit of CC and ofc Robot would be my

little pet, as i started with minion mancer 🙂

Yesterday i tried those new upgrades and i dont like them.

Tbh i even dont understand why they fixed Mechanist? Just because it was easy to play? Mech doesnt offer nor supreme survivability nor dmg, its Average.

Im a new player, i dont know all classes, but thats just my little venting out frustration.

Ill try to adapt if that even possible or go back to my necro.

Tnx for reading.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I wanted to keep calm abouth this change , but unfortunately canot do that .  I'm a player of L I build and enginier is the one i love ! I dont have good PC  neither good internet but i was able to play the game in acceptable manner . Good job ...

One player less going to play tetris 

Edited by Electrique.6157
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Gendalfs.7521 said:

For me these Mechanic changes are a bit annoying.

I started 2 months ago playing with steam release, played necro>reaper with rainbow stats. Finished pof, lw4 all seasons and hot.

But somewhat felt off, so i made a few alts, just to see what other classes can offer (guardian, mesmer, ranger and engineer).

Engi felt also a bit slow, but then i leveled to Mech and OMG it felt so nice. 

What i got from playing classes was i dont want piano gameplay and i want ranged with a bit of CC and ofc Robot would be my

little pet, as i started with minion mancer 🙂

Yesterday i tried those new upgrades and i dont like them.

Tbh i even dont understand why they fixed Mechanist? Just because it was easy to play? Mech doesnt offer nor supreme survivability nor dmg, its Average.

Im a new player, i dont know all classes, but thats just my little venting out frustration.

Ill try to adapt if that even possible or go back to my necro.

Tnx for reading.

We are on the same boat In my case ive been playing almost since release, but like you my main classes are built around pets with a more simpler playstyle.

I've been enjoying for so long ranger and necromancer but mechanist kicked in and dragged my attention because of it's dedicated traitline exclusively for the pet. I have to admit that on beta the numbers were too high and today im still laughing remembering my first imperssion and test, Mech was overtuned way way tooo high!!! They managed to balance it properly but then the comunity hate brought us to this point. What a shame i hope they revert back those changes made on 29 to mech and riffle, cause it was a joy to play it, it was a class focused on having fun with the game and a natural(not forced like other specs) playstyle.

And thats out of context but i have to add; They missed a big oportunity here cause mechanist was all what i wanted for a future ranger spec. Can you imagine the amount of builds and variety we could have with the bast amount of pet ranger has? I hope they reconsider this on the next expansion.

Peace!!

Edited by Ruisenior.6342
  • Like 5
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Fueki.4753 said:

The less Mechanists are running around, the better.

Hopefully the changes actually reduce the amount of goo-coloured eyesores.

They should have just given us a potion to shrink the Mech. That would have appeased most of these crybabies.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

41 minutes ago, Wing.5819 said:

They should have just given us a potion to shrink the Mech. That would have appeased most of these crybabies.

While such an option would have been a superior way to deal with it, they seem to have an unfathomable dislike towards adding options.

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

9 hours ago, Ruisenior.6342 said:

I repeat here:

Let's make some noise, we can't avoid the fact that they killed riffle mechanist. As it is right now its too squishy and doesnt make up with other classes in terms of dps.

Those changes will make alot of people leave the game. Tough times incoming...

Which gamemodes we talking about here, PvE, WvW, or PvP?

On 12/1/2022 at 12:17 AM, Electrique.6157 said:

I wanted to keep calm abouth this change , but unfortunately canot do that .  I'm a player of L I build and enginier is the one i love ! I dont have good PC  neither good internet but i was able to play the game in acceptable manner . Good job ...

One player less going to play tetris 

The Low Intensity Build is still there. They have only lowered the damage in PvP/WvW which is understandable since it dominated certain gamemodes. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

37 minutes ago, Mell.4873 said:

The Low Intensity Build is still there. They have only lowered the damage in PvP/WvW which is understandable since it dominated certain gamemodes. 

maybe low tiers, becasue you only needed a shield and few attacks to completely destroy mechanist. And then anet listened to all  that loud and  salty minority.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1