Account Bound Corsair Tuning Crystals?

smashed.8536

I have 2 stacks of Bound Corsair Tuning Crystals one is account bound the other isn't.  I cannot find any way I could have gotten account bound ones.  How do these exist?  I thought I crafted both stacks a year or 2 ago but I dont remember.  Is it a bug? or am I just missing something? I don't have the Season 4 Expedition Contract so it's not that.  The account bound ones dont properly search with /wiki as a stack but do with just one.

1 hour ago, smashed.8536 said:

I have 2 stacks of Bound Corsair Tuning Crystals one is account bound the other isn't.  I cannot find any way I could have gotten account bound ones.  How do these exist?  I thought I crafted both stacks a year or 2 ago but I dont remember.  Is it a bug? or am I just missing something? I don't have the Season 4 Expedition Contract so it's not that.  The account bound ones dont properly search with /wiki as a stack but do with just one.

Many account-bound  consumables were changed to tradeable in January 2021, but the change only affected items earned after the change, the old ones were still bound, so maybe you crafted one stack before the patch and one later?

Edited by Schimmi.6872
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1