(NA) Dragronbrand Guild - (TFL) The Forbidden Legion - Casual/ Small / Friendly (all content)

Sirblade.7319

Hello! My friend and I run a guild named The Forbidden Legion. We are looking to recruit more active members that are willing to help us grow! We do have a guild hall and are working on upgrades.  We also provide various boons to all members through the guild hall tavern. 

We have members that run all content but our main focus is PVE, however, we are branching out into WvW. We regularly run fractals, meta events, and strikes. We have also recently starting learning raids and would like to have more people along for the ride. We are all about helping each other wherever needed in any part of the game. We would love to see members participate in guild events when possible and be active in guild chat. We also have a discord channel for the guild that we do use, but it is not required. 

Most of our members currently are in eastern standard time zone. Our most active times are Monday-Thursday 6pm-2am est. However, we have members online most days and hours as well.

Mainly, we are just looking to make friends so we can all run more content and have fun doing so!

If your interested or have any questions feel free to reply here or send a mail in game to PHLUFFIE.8465 or Sirblade.7319.

Edited by Sirblade.7319
Adding region
  • Like 1

• Sirblade.7319 changed the title to (NA) Dragronbrand Guild - (TFL) The Forbidden Legion - Casual/ Small / Friendly (all content)

It should have been sent out Saturday, if not I will get it sent out today. To see guild invites click the guild icon at the top left of your screen or press the "g" key. This will open your guild panel and should show guild invites on the left side for you to accept. After accepting you can click the check box next to the guild name to represent it.