[NA] [LFG] Looking to come back and wanting a guild to call home

scramblini.4251

Hey everyone, 

I'm looking to come back to this game. I remember when I played there was always a good community and minimal toxicity. There's just been a lot of RL stuff stopping me from committing, but now I think I got everything in order and I want to put more time into this mmorpg. Coming back, though, I was wanting to inquire about finding a guild I can call home. I'm a social player leaning more towards a casual playstyle. I can always learn and I love to participate, just with how much I don't know it'll be kinda daunting... like herding cats, except the cats are just one guy with his brain scattered to different parts of the game 😅I try my best to be optimal in all the other games I play like LoL, Smite, Division 2, Elden Ring, Divinity 2, and the best game we didn't ask for being Vampire Survivors 😛, so hopefully I can be just as good in this game too. I'm aching to give this game a try, and while I know I might be a spec in the world of Tyria, I hope I can be the spec one of you guys gives a chance. Thank you for your time, I really appreciate it. 

Hey there, Scramblini! What times are do you typically play/will be able to play, you think? Are you active around EST evening?

If so, you can give our guild, Clair De Lune [Luna], a shot. We are a night owl, PvE social guild. We have a mix of experienced and new folks who join us. Our guild is big on teaching people content as well! As for our guild events, we do raids, fractals, strikes, dungeons, guild hall arcade nights, drunk nights, fishing content, etc.

If you want to give a full read of more specific things and the type of community we are, you can view our forum page HERE. Let me know if you want to give us a shot and I'll send you an invite! If not, that's okay and I'm wishing you all the best in finding the guild for you!

Hey Scramblini....

Here is a guild ad I post across the forums and discord. By all means take a look and see if its of interest to you and give me a shout if you have any questions 🙂

NA [CBo] Crimson Blackout & [PACK] Wolves Of War....yes, 2 guilds in one based on Sorrow's Furnace
Depending what you are looking for and what your commitment level wants to be, we have it here in [CBo] and [PACK]. 

[CBo] is an easy-going PvX guild that is working towards all game modes. We do WvW 2 nights a week on Fridays (reset) and Sundays 9pm EST, 8pm CST and 6pm PST. We are based on Sorrow's Furnace server. Tuesdays and Thursdays are now PvE nights where people play and learn Raids, Strikes and Fractals can also be done upon request.

[PACK] is our WvW focused group. We run in WvW 5 nights a week. Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat and Sun. We start at 9pm EST, 8pm CST and 6pm PST. You are required to run a minimal of 2 nights out of the 5. We use Teamspeak for comms and this is mandatory. You dont have to talk, but you have to be able to hear the commander and her call outs. Guild builds will be required and repping [PACK] on WvW nights is also required. We have trainings and even 1 on 1 sessions for anyone requiring or requesting them. We are more than happy to help new guild members get their Warclaw mount also.

We are a very open, inclusive and respectful guild, where all are welcome.
We also run random nights like Necro night, Ranger night, just something to have a laugh and a bit of fun with.

Please join us on TeamSpeak @ ts40.gameservers.com:9115
Discord @ https://discord.gg/6e3zHBKZhk we use Discord as a website.
Please feel free to reach out to me in-game at Rantaine.4759 or on Discord at Dguvner#3035

P.S Transfers to SF are free if you haven't transferred before  :-)

Hello! Thank you to everyone that replied. I’m so sorry I gave the impression of ignoring these responses but i never got the notifications for these and I feel terrible 😞 I’ll get in touch with everyone as soon as possible during better hours than 5am when I’m waking up to see them. 

Oh and my playtimes based on my schedule are like 5-11pm EST, but on Thursdays and Fridays it’s all day/night 

Forgive me,

Scramblini

Edited by scramblini.4251
Forgot to include information someone asked about

Hi, if you're interested mainly in WvW (we are on Kaineng server) with some SPvP (and a bit of PvE), Our Unconditional Love [Dog] might be right for you. We are an IRL-first guild, so we all put our IRL priorities before our runs, but when we do raid, we all focus up and try our best. We are also a fight guild so we don't try to capture things, but rather, aim to fight other groups with higher levels of coordination and trust in one another. We have some SPvP players/duelists (ranging from brand new to it to consistent plat players) as well and some guys that do PvE Fractals/Raids that could help you out. 

Since you said you like to be optimal but aren't trying to be hardcore, you could be a good fit with us. We aren't trying to be crazy hardcore, as we aren't overanalyzing everyone's individual performance, but we do try our best every run. We are happy to help with training and to get you rolling if you aren't experienced in WvW/to get you caught up with our playstyle.

We raid M/W 8.30pm EST and F/Sat/Sun depending on driver availability. 

If you are interested, Ill link our guild recruitment post here; we can always get you to sit in disc with us during a raid to see if you feel like it's a right fit for you!

Edited by Defious.9214