Why did you give vindicators back the second dodge?

magickthief.6492

2 hours ago, magickthief.6492 said:

Literally doesn't make any sense. Remove the skill that boost energy then? Why can they swap the alliance and have 3 heals? Wtf? They literally hit for 4-5k with every attack? Who is balancing this game? Chimps? Nah, if it was chimps we would be back to a good game.

They indeed should replace the extra endurance gain from energy meld and mid row traits. Instead they could replace it with some mechanics about viky and archy working together in a thread I posted if you click on my name.

About the 3 heals, they take pretty long to complete and can be interupted or seen as burst window.

the big hits you describe are there because vindicator lacks some cc and needs more damage in compensation + spear and gs5 can be ez dodged.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Ehh I’m tired of the elitist n$z1 hired to do balance maiming all the builds in the meta.

the dude literally would proclaim that he nerfed stuff because all the people that like it are degenerates and would buff stuff because “top teir players” that wintraded and still wintrade for 1000s of dollars per season, liked the builds.

I was honestly expecting them to open a concentration camp before they rebuffed something

Edited by RedAvenged.5217
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, RedAvenged.5217 said:

Ehh I’m tired of the elitist n$z1 hired to do balance maiming all the builds in the meta.

the dude literally would proclaim that he nerfed stuff because all the people that like it are degenerates and would buff stuff because “top teir players” that wintraded and still wintrade for 1000s of dollars per season, liked the builds.

I was honestly expecting them to open a concentration camp before they rebuffed something

do you mean the " I dont know what ranger skills do so I had to use wiki " dev?

• Haha 1

On 12/12/2022 at 2:09 AM, magickthief.6492 said:

Literally doesn't make any sense. Remove the skill that boost energy then? Why can they swap the alliance and have 3 heals?

I known that you're trolling but the heal part must be discredit: Alliance heals for barely 726 hp each and has a 30 seconds cooldown, so a zerker Guardian has better passive healing just farting.

Vindi was designed with poor healing skills compensated by short cooldowns and heal/barrier mechanics in dodges. Then in PvP they nerfed those heals like 4 times in a row and finally when in the summer the heal cooldown was increased from 10 to 30 seconds I entirely stopped playing the spec in PvP. 

Edited by Buran.3796
  • Like 2