[NA] [PvX] Asurance Fraud - looking for new/returning players who are keen to learn and have a laugh

onya.2876

Ahoy all!

I'm a returned player from launch and have gotten stuck into Gw2 and loving it, I've made Asurance Fraud, not just because I love the pun, but because I want to create a group of players who are absolutely stoked with exploring dungeons, fractals, Wvw, sPvP and everything else inbetween, we're not all veterans, just some players chasing good vibes via discord or guild chat. 

The only rules I have is that everyone is respectful of each other and does their best to create a fun environment for all, lets keep the good vibes rolling

If you're interested, hit me up via in game mail or respond to this forum post (I appreciate the forum post, it prevents me from doing a shameful bump) we're mostly Australian but if you find yourself playing around 7pm at +10 time, then for sure come say hello! 

Hope to hear from you soon! 

Edited by onya.2876

12 hours ago, Xsile.2915 said:

So you are in Australia playing on NA server?  Just asking because i am in Thailand and my experience is that as long as the guild i join is SEA or Australia I will always have peeps to play with.

Yeah, that's correct, we're Australia based players in NA servers, so our times should line up, if you're interested in joining hit me up in game via message or mail

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • onya.2876 changed the title to [NA] [Australian] [Casual] Asurance Fraud looking for returning or fresh players who don't take themselves too seriously!
16 hours ago, exce.9048 said:

interested here! casual, semi-new, north american but mostly play during SEA hours. 

Sweet as guys, I'm just out of town for the day but I'll get some guildies to shoot the invite out, talk soon! 

Edited by onya.2876
  • Like 1

• onya.2876 changed the title to [NA] [PvX] Asurance Fraud - looking for new/returning players who are keen to learn and have a laugh