Returning forgetful player

Xsile.2915

Hi I am a returning forgetful player. I took a few years off from playing Gw2 when I moved out of my home country. Now that I have settled into my new home country (5 years later) I am ready to start playing Gw2 again. So I jumped back into the game and immediately figured out that Gw2 is pretty unforgiving game to just jump back into especially when you are as forgetful as I am.  So i am looking for a good patient helpful guild to join. Hopefully one close to my time zone so that I can actually group with folks or one that is big enough that time zone does not matter.  I am in Thailand / indochina time zone GMT+7. Hope to hear from someone.

Thank you

Edited by Xsile.2915

Hi, if you interested in learning WvW on NA servers (we are on Kaineng), Our Unconditional Love [Dog] is looking for new members! We are a fight guild focusing on looking for fights while maintaining a growth oriented, non toxic, tight knit group. We are also an IRL first guild so we all put our IRL responsibilities first. If you don't have WvW experience, we are always willing to teach and to help you learn (same goes for the other content we do). 

When we aren't doing WvW raids, we also mainly do SPvP but also do duels, roam around WvW, and do some PvE. 

Our raids are MW at 8.30pm EST (I think thats 8.30am for you) and, based on commander availability, Friday WvW Reset and Sat/Sun 8.30pm EST. 

If you are interested, here is our recruitment post! 

• Thanks 1

On 12/20/2022 at 5:07 AM, Sirblade.7319 said:

No problem! We are mainly Eastern time and our most active times are monday-thursday 6pm-2am est. Thanks for letting me know though!

Yup we have a 12 hour difference. I am retired so I play pretty much all day my time. But that is like 2 - 3 am your time.