Dragon's End is still massively overtuned and random

Hauwlyn.8051

This forum thread is just unending rabbit hole at this point...  If you cant listen for people how to do this meta successfully then its on you. As long as there will be plenty of organized squads which are doing this meta daily with 100% kill rate its "you" problem get over it... Afk meta events arent fun so i hope anet will lock this thread soon and just ignore this nonsence at this point

• Like 5
  • Confused 7

10 hours ago, Linken.6345 said:

Yes what Sobx.1758 saying is if you want to do the story you do the personal story 1-5 people.

If you want to do the epic fight that is the culumination of the story arc do the meta event, but it wont be an epic fight if Anet nerf it like you say you want so its a pointless thing to ask for.

And about it being not being repeatable I guess you should go yell at the people doing it every day that they are doing the impossible.

Don't lock anything like Turtle behind that (the company wont b able to sell skins).

Take the resources from the Strikes to create this meta for the expirianced people to enjoy . While the normal resources will be used for the OW to enjoy . Dont use our  3-4 months resources for you , plz.

You can choose your resources , each semester to be used in instanced or hardcore OW content

Edited by Killthehealersffs.8940
  • Confused 5

2 minutes ago, soul.9651 said:

This forum thread is just unending rabbit hole at this point...  If you cant listen for people how to do this meta successfully then its on you. As long as there will be plenty of organized squads which are doing this meta daily with 100% kill rate its "you" problem get over it... Afk meta events arent fun so i hope anet will lock this thread soon and just ignore this nonsence at this point

I think the suggestions to unlink the preparation period from those highly-impactful buffs and create tiered rewards with a more forgiving failure condition were worthwhile.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, AliamRationem.5172 said:

I think the suggestions to unlink the preparation period from those highly-impactful buffs and create tiered rewards with a more forgiving failure condition were worthwhile.

Yeah but... Its not dps what is the main problem if the run fails (and those pre buffs are just for dps boost). As long as you have enough cc its impossible to fail that meta just because of the exposed dps increase.. and nowadays cc is covered by waystations. So if people cant press literally 1 button then its their fault. 

And if people so wanna tiered rewards they could just make something similar what HoT maps has i guess. But again as long as you dont fail the cc this boss fight its impossible to fail, unless i guess everyone just beeing afk or just stays dead and refuses to use the waypoint(classic...)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 4