plz fix the numbers for achievments at minigames like keg brawl

Turak.3286

Hi everybody,have you checked those numbers to get some achivments at those minigames?Most of those number go into the thousands...i mean, doing the same same a thousand times. no even rewarding, even when someon is winning?And then you need to win a thousand time, but a game lasts 5-10 min...Please fix those number, like you did in wvw/pvp.I am not asking to get those points for free, but even winning a thousend time at a, far from primary game mode, is a bit over the top.

I haven't done any of those activitys since the time they put them on a rotation, I'm just not down with Arenanets forceful hand on everything, I enjoyed them when I could choose exactly when I wanted to do them, but now, no, I will not be dictated to as to when I can play them or not, I would rather never play them again.

They're meant as long term tracking, as in life-time, multi-year passive accumulation. Its literally a score keeper with some AP attached to it. It wasn't until the first Collections were added that people started to obsess over achievements and AP as if they were a game reward system... As such, you have to stop looking at legacy achievements as if they were designed to be farmable projects; because they are not.

sure...they are doable...but in what mount of time...and thats the problem here. and thats all i asked for

and sure i see where you coming from. you dont want to have your time been wasted.because, you cannot tell me, you did those rewards and had the ultmate fun ;).maybe at first few times..maybe the 500 times...but then after the 1000th time, it must have been hell. so my RESPECT!

But dont do that, dont want others to go through the same hell as you have been.

I won't do the achievements as they stand now, but I don't think that's a good reason for reducing the count. I think it's good for the game to have a tiny number of achievements that aren't likely to be ground out by any but the most dedicated of players.

Of course, it's inconsistent with how they handled WvW achievements a while back (some of those were severely reduced) or how they introduced long-term Halloween achievements (repeating, with relatively low counts for single iterations). But that doesn't mean that activities are bugged or need to be fixed; it just means some people can't stand to see incomplete achievements and aren't willing (or able) to dedicate sufficient time to grind them out.

I liked Sanctum Sprint a lot when it was introduced, and, when available every day, I was on track to max it out eventually. Now that they are on a schedule, I got out of habit of checking availability and lost interest. That seems okay to me.

@Malediktus.9250 said:They are completly doable, people like me completed them years ago.If anything needs changing it would be stuff like 10k ranked pvp wins, which literally takes 5000 hours if you include queue times.

That should not be changed, people have achieved it already, it would be like saying ok lets make an AP cap of 30k, imagine how robbed you would feel... lets be honest the only reason you want it cut is cos you have not done it, but you are fine with them leaving the things you have done... funny that...

I wouldn't mind seeing some of the achievements have their requirements lowered for these activities. Its not impossible to get them by any means but I don't find any of the activities all that fun.

King of the Costume Brawl is one of the worst offenders imo. And that's because its split into 12 tiers, but 4 of them don't give you any AP at all? Like wtf? Who thought that was a good design for an achievement?

Archived