Are craftmanship recipes shared account across?

Buran.3796

I known that at the release of the game having a character with 500 weaponsmith unlocking  a Zojja recipe to craft a berserker sword wasn't shared across other characters with armorsmith leveled to 500, so if you needed  to use the same chacarter or to pay for the recipe in the new one...  Is still the same? I'm thinking of rebooting some characters which have craft skills up to 500 and I'm wondering if I would need to unlock the ascended recipes again...

15 minutes ago, Buran.3796 said:

I known that at the release of the game having a character with 500 weaponsmith unlocking  a Zojja recipe to craft a berserker sword wasn't shared across other characters with armorsmith leveled to 500, so if you needed  to use the same chacarter or to pay for the recipe in the new one...  Is still the same? I'm thinking of rebooting some characters which have craft skills up to 500 and I'm wondering if I would need to unlock the ascended recipes again...

Ascended are shared across the account now it is easy to check just take the other character you want to craft with and learn the relative crafting discipline then simply check said crafting station.

• Thanks 2