New Player Looking For Active WvW Guild

IronVagrant.9750

Exactly what it says on the tin. I recently discovered WvW after hitting level 80, and though being solo and just joining whoever is there is fine it would be nice to actually have people to coordinate and communicate with (few of my friends even play gw2 and none play WvW you see).
My main character is a Charr Warrior and I'm working on getting the Spell Breaker spec for him. I am still very inexperienced but eager to learn. I almost have my Warclaw unlocked as well. I'm in the Yak's Bend server currently, but fine to switch if necessary.

May your blades stay sharp my friends.

Hey Iron....

Here is a guild ad I run across different forums. Let me know if have any questions or are interested and we can get you squared away 🙂

NA [CBo] Crimson Blackout & [PACK] Wolves Of War....yes, 2 guilds in one based on Sorrow's Furnace
Depending what you are looking for and what your commitment level wants to be, we have it here in [CBo] and [PACK]. 

[CBo] is an easy-going PvX guild that is working towards all game modes. We do WvW 2 nights a week on Fridays (reset) and Sundays 9pm EST, 8pm CST and 6pm PST. We are based on Sorrow's Furnace server. Tuesdays and Thursdays are now PvE nights where people play and learn Raids, Strikes and Fractals can also be done upon request.

[PACK] is our WvW focused group. We run in WvW 5 nights a week. Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat and Sun. We start at 9pm EST, 8pm CST and 6pm PST. You are required to run a minimal of 2 nights out of the 5. We use Teamspeak for comms and this is mandatory. You dont have to talk, but you have to be able to hear the commander and her call outs. Guild builds will be required and repping [PACK] on WvW nights is also required. We have trainings and even 1 on 1 sessions for anyone requiring or requesting them. We are more than happy to help new guild members get their Warclaw mount also.

We are a very open, inclusive and respectful guild, where all are welcome.
We also run random nights like Necro night, Ranger night, just something to have a laugh and a bit of fun with.

Please join us on TeamSpeak @ ts40.gameservers.com:9115
Discord @ https://discord.gg/6e3zHBKZhk we use Discord as a website.
Please feel free to reach out to me in-game at Rantaine.4759 or on Discord at Dguvner#3035

P.S Transfers to SF are free if you haven't transferred before  :-)

Hey mate, you're welcome to give Our Unconditional Love [Dog] a try! We are a fight guild based on Kaineng. We are an IRL first guild meaning we all prioritize our IRL needs first, but when we play, we all give it our all. We are very open to having new WvW players join us and are happy to teach what we know. We are a fight guild, meaning we are less into just running around and capturing towers/we actively avoid using siege if we can and focus instead of fighting other guilds in openfield and chokepoints. 

We run M/W at 8.30pm EST; weekends (Friday WvW Reset/Sat 8.30pm EST/Sun 8.30pm EST) are based on driver availability. 

If you are interested, feel free to DM me on discord (OGDefious#2128), in game at Defious.9214, or join our discord (https://discord.gg/hhRf9dCzd5).

• Thanks 1