Hello? where is rifle nerf on pve?

noneHotBuildTest.7251

•  
  • Game updates/November 2022

•  
  •  Rifle Burst: This skill now fires one piercing projectile before the grenade instead of two. Increased piercing projectile power coefficient from 0.3 to 0.4 in PvE only. Grenade power coefficient increased from 0.4 to 0.6 in PvE only. Increased skill animation speed; total animation duration remains the same as previous version in PvE only.

I don't know the why the nerf only affect at pvp/wvw when there have no much rifle mecha on there.

Most of rifle mecha are work on pve meta event or afk farming, but there has zero nerf about it.

I know there has a bug let rifle dps drop low.

If some day they fix the bug, you know what will happen,  everybody will raint abut engi get buff again, and it will overnerf it, or you love to see the engi got secondary injury, nerf thing is pain, but better just get the pain over with, rather than prolong the agony.

Edited by noneHotBuildTest.7251
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 4

There has been a PvE rifle nerf for engineer, but it is undocumented. The skill takes longer to cast than intended now, seems they added an aftercast or something.

But you don't care about this actually, you just want to blindly hate on engineer without caring for facts in the slightest.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Kodama.6453 said:

There has been a PvE rifle nerf for engineer, but it is undocumented. The skill takes longer to cast than intended now, seems they added an aftercast or something.

But you don't care about this actually, you just want to blindly hate on engineer without caring for facts in the slightest.

We don't talke about bug.

bug abuse will get ban.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 4

9 minutes ago, Kodama.6453 said:

Bug abuse? What bug abuse?

Are you just randomly spouting words now? xD

I mean "The skill takes longer to cast than intended " is bug,  bug will be fix , and talk bug will get ban.

Given that Arenanet is not doing any real nerfs to rifle in the patch.

Edited by noneHotBuildTest.7251
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

7 minutes ago, noneHotBuildTest.7251 said:

I mean "The skill takes longer to cast than intended " is bug,  bug will be fix , and talk bug will get ban.

Given that Arenanet is not doing any real nerfs to rifle in the patch.

Talking about a bug will not get you banned, we have to talk about bugs to bring them to the devs attention so they can get fixed.

The reason why you get banned regularly is because you are a low effort troll just spamming "engi OP" without any facts to back up and just posting cherry picked montages as "proof". And hopefully, you get banned soon again so we get another break from your nonsense.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2