Races Need Enforced Mounts

Well,

for me the idea of those races is "competitive gameplay" and such is only possible (as far as I understand it) as long as it's "competition among equals ". Would it be fun to beat some poor soul in a road race where I'd have my choice among fine racing cars & my "competitor" would be punished with only one choice: an old Beetle? Well. So better give both of us old Beetles!

Each race should have 1, max. 2 "allowed mounts". And, for the race, all related masteries should be either auto-granted, or auto-disabled.

Else the whole race doesn't make any sense, is no fun for anybody (but some challenged ones that only want the victory, at all costs) & should be deleted. IMHO.

Have fun!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

Instead of enforcing mounts (Which would be boring as sin.) Separate the leaderboards for fastest times on specific mounts.
Raptor; You and your friends' fastest times using the Raptor mount in this race. Springer; You and your friends' fastest times using the Springer mount in this race. Skimmer; You and your friends' fastest times using the Skimmer mount in this race. Jackal; You and your friends' fastest times using the Jackal mount in this race. Griffon; You and your friends' fastest times using the Griffon mount in this race. Rollerbeetle; You and your friends' fastest times using the Rollerbeetle mount in this race. Skyscale; You and your friends' fastest times using the Skyscale mount in this race. Skiff; You and your friends' fastest times using the Skiff mount in this race. Mixed; You and your friends' fastest times using various mounts in this race.

• Like 2