Same Legendary weapon on second weapon slot

Aequitas.9287

4 minutes ago, Aequitas.9287 said:

i've got two bi-frost equipped on my mirage....but now i not able to equip two aurene bite.....why?

Are you sure you have 2 aurene bites and not one aurene bite + one of its variants? The variants act as a skin, not as a weapon.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Aequitas.9287 said:

i've got two bi-frost equipped on my mirage....but now i not able to equip two aurene bite.....why?

They're staves right. So just out of curiosity, why would you equip the same 2H weapon twice? Is it because of different sigils?

Edit: Did you ever own two copies of Bifrost?

Edited by Gehenna.3625
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

44 minutes ago, Gehenna.3625 said:

They're staves right. So just out of curiosity, why would you equip the same 2H weapon twice? Is it because of different sigils?

Edit: Did you ever own two copies of Bifrost?

Why you would want 2 of the same weapon equipped: You want a weapon swap bonus, but you don't want your weapon to change. Alacmirage being an example. Energy sigils give you an extra ambush every swap, but if were to use a different weapon, you would have difficulty maintaining the boons it provides. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

5 minutes ago, Firebeard.1746 said:

Why you would want 2 of the same weapon equipped: You want a weapon swap bonus, but you don't want your weapon to change. Alacmirage being an example. Energy sigils give you an extra ambush every swap, but if were to use a different weapon, you would have difficulty maintaining the boons it provides. 

ah right, yeah I forgot the effects that are triggered by weapon swaps. Thanks for that.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Ausar.9542 said:

for weapon swap effect without changing weapons

If just for weapon swap, doesn't make sense to make 2 Bifrost. Lots cheaper to use an ascended to swap. Transmute the skin if you want both to look the same. If have the resources, make Nevermore or Aurene's Insight as your 2nd staff. Only reason to make 2 of the same is for the achievement.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Silent.6137 said:

If just for weapon swap, doesn't make sense to make 2 Bifrost. Lots cheaper to use an ascended to swap. Transmute the skin if you want both to look the same. If have the resources, make Nevermore or Aurene's Insight as your 2nd staff. Only reason to make 2 of the same is for the achievement.

oh yea I agree

• Like 1