Reaper Greatsword needs a buff

FuriousLight.9160

35 minutes ago, Dr Meta.3158 said:

That's always going to be the case for someone. Its either they cannot hit the sweet spot on classes or they intentionally do not to force meta changes. I'm not really sure which it is but either way the playerbase suffers as usual. They leave the mess for long enough for the pvp population to shrink permanently some more and we do it again with another set of classes. Eventually we'll run of players but by then Guild Wars 3 should be out.

im pure pvp player..  i dont really enjoy pve much.. . and im also necro main.. i can play other classes i been playing some warrior recently to try it and its disgusting op and disgusting easy ...    and i played chorno both power and condi and played ele and they are all op.. .   but i simply dont really enjoy them .. . i always just enjoy necro more .. .  i dont need necro to be op..  but it should always be kept playable right now..  .most necro builds are simply not playable against decent people with meta build in their hand..   sure i manage to kill noob spell breakers and cat ele and chronos that dont know how to play...    but once s a decent player use these classes its just hopeless as necro its a battle lost before started.. .  its literally 1 sided..     and this is not enjoyable..  now i dont want to force my self to play classes i dont enjoy simply becuase they are the only meta right now..   ill probably be back  if they make some changes soon... but if necro gonna stay like this for another half year or a year..  .i probably wont be back 

1 hour ago, XECOR.2814 said:

Make gs3 a movement skill like this. It literally has same animation already, just add leap.

great idea but let me ask you..  if they done that..  would that fix reaper?  thats it make that skill and now reaper will be good again?  short answer is no.