Is anything not overpowered?

ketorin.5923

2 minutes ago, ketorin.5923 said:

Just scrolling the first page  I see posts screaming for nerfs on the following.... 

Engi holo

Engi nades

Ranger

Ele tempest

Ele cata

Core ele

Spellbreaker

Berserker? 

Harbinger

Deadeye

Untamed

Chrono mesmer

Soooo....? 

Situation normal:

Scissors: Rock OP please nerf. Paper is okay though
Rock: Dude just change your build
Scissors: Clutches pearls

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Just players venting and making excuses. If it isn't one thing then it will be another. The same players too inept to adapt always squawking over the strong builds and the same players preying upon them with every new flavor of the month rotation. One should have a degree of respect for people who just admit they need to try harder or take more time to adapt to external influences. On the other hand, little to no respect for all the one tricks ponies around here complaining about something outside of their comfort zone in some vain attempt to make the world adapt to them. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ixl Super Eu Ixl.3259 said:

Just players venting and making excuses. If it isn't one thing then it will be another. The same players too inept to adapt always squawking over the strong builds and the same players preying upon them with every new flavor of the month rotation. One should have a degree of respect for people who just admit they need to try harder or take more time to adapt to external influences. On the other hand, little to no respect for all the one tricks ponies around here complaining about something outside of their comfort zone in some vain attempt to make the world adapt to them. 

Players are inept because other players flock to broken flavor of the month classes?

Go figure

• Like 1

Maybe the players who make the threads are just unused to fighting op/pushed builds (cause they themselves played meta). To me its just every game for the last few years, just different builds this time.

Though for catalyst I agree. Its like a ranged fireweaver with more burst and/or insane aoe.

Edited by Hotride.2187
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Situation normal:

Scissors: Rock OP please nerf. Paper is okay though
Rock: Dude just change your build
Scissors: Clutches pearls

GW1 PvPer: i lost, I'll change my build to counter that later.

Average GW2 PvP forum gamer: Omg i lost, your class is OP and mine is balanced.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

Ppl getting killed in ways they're not used to or just being outplayed, same thing it's always been

I.e. No one seems to know how to wait a few seconds to dodge a dragons tooth. Easiest skill in the game to dodge lmfao can't remember the last time I let one hit me. But it's so op guys!

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

55 minutes ago, solemn.9670 said:

Ppl getting killed in ways they're not used to or just being outplayed, same thing it's always been

I.e. No one seems to know how to wait a few seconds to dodge a dragons tooth. Easiest skill in the game to dodge lmfao can't remember the last time I let one hit me. But it's so op guys!

Indeed, you know exacly when it gonna hit. Nothing more telegraphed in whole game.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, solemn.9670 said:

Imagine getting killed by a skill that takes 2s to land, hovering over you in a giant animation...xddddddd... and invites you to tea before hitting you...all the while posting a notice letter a day before....that's gw2 for ya

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

18 hours ago, ketorin.5923 said:

Just scrolling the first page  I see posts screaming for nerfs on the following.... 

Engi holo

Engi nades

Ranger

Ele tempest

Ele cata

Core ele

Spellbreaker

Berserker? 

Harbinger

Deadeye

Untamed

Chrono mesmer

Soooo....? 

harbringer nerfed very hard...  its far from op and its even kinda weak now..   Anet nerfed the heck out of it..  condi harbringer still somewhat ok.. but power is weak