Different animals for home instance

Mia.6043

I still want doggos to chase the cats around.

Home instances could generally use some love; guild halls show that the engine already has most of a housing tech. Porting that to home instances could offer a new playfield.

Also the last introduction of a new resource node happened quite some time ago. AN used to offer one for each new map current until they, for some reason, stopped.

This would be awesome, and I hope that ANet actually reads and implements this change.

I know that there have been multiple entries added to the QoL thread discussing this and similar items such as a miniature stable/zhaishan menagerie for ranger pets; adding an area to display your minis; adding dogs via hunts like the cates; etc.

It has been a while since I posted any suggestions since it was appearing that ANet no longer actually read, acknowledged, or implemented a suggestion in some fashion.

I am going to take the opportunity to also shamelessly suggest that we get additional items for home instance (preferably through a hunt/achievement rather than purchase or at least in addition to purchase).

• Noxious Pod node
  • currency converter (for all of the different additional map currencies introduced after the core game)
  • seaweed node
  • jade battery
  • jade bot workbench
  • mastery point (like the hero point/krait obelisk)
  • Candy Cane that can drop snowflakes, or Snowflake node that can drop candy canes
  • gemstone/jewel node
  • petrified echovald sapling
  • jadeite vein
  • upgrades to existing mining veins to allow for rich options
  • asuran gate to go to each of the areas available with portal tomes or tools that you have unlocked (hop between home instances if you have home instance portal)
Edited by BlueIce.6951
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1