Some Bugs that have been mentioned a lot and are annoying

Good day, I would like to point out the title:

1. After using Sniper's Cover, Deadeye's (thief) often fails Death's Advance for no apparent reason. It simply spends the initiative points, but doesn't trigger any of the ability's effects.

2. As defined in patches (and is detailed in the Wiki), Combos should prioritize areas of effect (Combo Fields) created by THE SAME player (and prioritizing those used first). But many finishers ignore the Combos of player and prioritize fields of Light.
    This is very annoying and harmful for several characters (personally, this hurt my Thief, Elementalist and Illusionist a lot).

3. The Warrior skill Tactics Banner says it breaks stun, but it can't be used while stunned.

If you could fix them you would be great, happy holidays.

6. Revenant skills being re-arranged after swapping builds.
7. Disappearing back item bug in WvW.  Seems to be triggered by CC and going into downstate.  Then back item will continually disappear after using gliding or a mount.  Annoying since you can't switch maps to fix.

• Like 2

On 1/9/2023 at 11:12 AM, Dagger.2035 said:

6. Revenant skills being re-arranged after swapping builds.
7. Disappearing back item bug in WvW.  Seems to be triggered by CC and going into downstate.  Then back item will continually disappear after using gliding or a mount.  Annoying since you can't switch maps to fix.

Yes! I hate that 2 bugs:
- Swapping of Revenant skills
- Cosmetic effects (back, permanent potions, decorations etc) disappear when use a mount and then do not activate again when dismount. They also disappear when changing maps.

Thanks for contributing