Crystalized Suet

I don't usually ask questions here, but I'm about done. I don't even know if this is the right place, but I'm about to just give up. I have done EVERYTHING for Aurora. Its all done, except for the crystallized suet in the bitter cold. Twenty times. TWENTY TIMES I have gone in there and opened chests and got nothing. What could I POSSIBLY be doing wrong? PLEASE give me some advice. I just don't know what to do anymore. I quit trying this months ago because I just CAN'T get it. I tried again today for the 20th time. Nothing. I just don't even know what to say.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Niteraven.1372 said:

I don't usually ask questions here, but I'm about done. I don't even know if this is the right place, but I'm about to just give up. I have done EVERYTHING for Aurora. Its all done, except for the crystallized suet in the bitter cold. Twenty times. TWENTY TIMES I have gone in there and opened chests and got nothing. What could I POSSIBLY be doing wrong? PLEASE give me some advice. I just don't know what to do anymore. I quit trying this months ago because I just CAN'T get it. I tried again today for the 20th time. Nothing. I just don't even know what to say.

Should ask in Players Helping Players sub-forum.

Seems rather strange that you are not getting the drops because although they do not drop all the time, the drop rate is very high when you're eliginle. I assume you have Bitterfrost Frontier Hero eliginility? If not, you need to get a sentient seed.

Edited by Silent.6137

You've done it 20 different days and no drop?  That's a little unusual, it can take several days, but odd to have it take that long.  Are you farming it on a character that has the story completed and full access to Bitterfrost or is it an alt with some elixirs (does that work, not sure)?

2 hours ago, Silent.6137 said:

Should ask in Players Helping Players sub-forum.

Seems rather strange that you are not getting the drops because although they do not drop all the time, the drop rate is very high when you're eliginle. I assume you have Bitterfrost Frontier Hero eliginility? If not, you need to get a sentient seed.

Yes. Its open. Everything in it is done except the suet.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Farohna.6247 said:

You've done it 20 different days and no drop?  That's a little unusual, it can take several days, but odd to have it take that long.  Are you farming it on a character that has the story completed and full access to Bitterfrost or is it an alt with some elixirs (does that work, not sure)?

Yes. Full access to Bitterfrost. The potion made to go into the cold. Every chest opens. No suet.

• Sad 2

Can take some time. Though the only one that was grindy that I remember ... was the one item needed in Bloodstone Fen cause you needed the meta multiple times and hope to get a lucky drop (with a not guaranteed drop but rather a low/random drop rate).

Maybe just bad luck here? As long as it still works for others (no bug report from others) I guess it can happen that for some people it takes pretty long.

Edited by Luthan.5236
  • Like 1