9 out of 10 games have pepega Scepter Catalysts or/and Defense Spellbreakers

Zekent.3652

On 1/7/2023 at 5:03 PM, Shao.7236 said:

I just had to witness how low effort cata is, thread title does live up to the hype. It's literally a keymash to win.

Indeed it's so easy and busted, that there's no even difference in skill when someone else is playing catalyst, it's just a who spams faster things and/or who got less ping, it's just a "press W and spam your things" 0 skill.

When this happens, sometimes i just wish that ANet puts elite specs bans for rankeds, if they take so long to balance things, at least do that.

Edited by Zizekent.2398
Typo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Vancho.8750 said:

It is funny cause Necro was supposed to be the semi good counter to ele because of chill. When weaver was the top dog it was generally good idea to send a necro to the sidenode even though in all other sidenoder cases it was bad idea. 

weaver is particularly bad agaisnt reaper, it needs more swapping, blasting fields for healing, poor access to stab.

I think reaper still wins a 1v1 against hammer cata, but not scepter, cata stab farting makes the fight a lot harder compared to weaver

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dragon's Tooth should've never tracked targets (it should've been just faster), sure its easy to dodge, but don't act like that's Ele's only way to pressure, Catalyst needs to stop being a pepega invul/block spammer, Defense Spellbreaker REALLY needs to be punished for its mistakes. Qing with this season is literally based on what team got more Defense Spellbreakers and Catalysts.

Edited by Zizekent.2398
  • Thanks 3

22 hours ago, Khalisto.5780 said:

weaver is particularly bad agaisnt reaper, it needs more swapping, blasting fields for healing, poor access to stab.

I think reaper still wins a 1v1 against hammer cata, but not scepter, cata stab farting makes the fight a lot harder compared to weaver

reaper generally loses to hammer cata, it can easily win if the cata doesnt have full cds at the start or if the cata misplays and eats spinal or something like that, but the reaper cant really melee trade with the hammer cata and if the cata is playing correctly itll just stock up energy while playing for node and never really lose cds over time to ranged trades til the reaper will have to leave or try to win a melee trade and either hope somehow it comes out ahead or its forced to leave after losing all its shroud/throw by staying and repeating

On 1/7/2023 at 4:53 PM, Sovari.7246 said:

Looks very low effort with you get easily targeted and nothing seems to miss, but when it's when you try to damage it you get an eternal waiting time of invuln I didn't think it was possible but this mode is getting more annoying each season

This is one of the worst design in the game, it's not even a timing thing, it's literally a defensive rotation of high invul/block uptime, high uptime defensive builds should not have good damage, it's boring and unfair.

• Thanks 4

• 3 weeks later...

I love when a virgin Spellbreaker tank tries to step up to my chad Gunzerker and gets shot down within seconds, hahaha. They think they have all this defense crap, but I'm a warrior too so I know what icons to look for under their health bar and when to deliver my 69k crit Gunflame enemas. Most of them never even make it across the battlefield to lay a sweaty hand on me before they end up laying in a pool of their own tears wishing they had never tried. 😏😏

• Like 1
  • Confused 1