Itzel poison lore or advanced gliding first

Im currently at bouncing shrooms and lean techniques. I feel like advanced gliding is a quality of life improvement but there seem to be some mastery points, etc. on the poison floor which I cant get without poison lore. Is it worth delaying advanced gliding to get poison lore first?

Edited by TheRealGorthaur.1796

Advanced Gliding can be used everywhere you Glide, which is most of the game world, so it is probably preferable.  

If you have Living World Season 3 you will get more HoT Mastery Points to complete the HoT Mastery lines with.  Allowing you to come back for the missed MP later.

Also, if you haven't seen it, there is a list of Mastery Points on the Wiki,  If you scroll to the top, you can add your API key and see which ones you have completed/need to complete.  Which should give you a wide selection of MP you haven't done yet as there are 198 possible MP in HoT and you only need 144 for the HoT Mastery Tracks.

Edited by Mungo Zen.9364
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Mungo Zen.9364 said:

Advanced Gliding can be used everywhere you Glide, which is most of the game world, so it is probably preferable.  

If you have Living World Season 3 you will get more HoT Mastery Points to complete the HoT Mastery lines with.  Allowing you to come back for the missed MP later.

Also, if you haven't seen it, there is a list of Mastery Points on the Wiki,  If you scroll to the top, you can add your API key and see which ones you have completed/need to complete.  Which should give you a wide selection of MP you haven't done yet as there are 198 possible MP in HoT and you only need 144 for the HoT Mastery Tracks.

thanks for the tip, was not aware of that

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mariyuuna.6508 said:

You don't need the mastery points from the poison areas. I'm at 25 extra with Gliding, Itzel Lore, Exalted Lore, Nuhoc Lore, Raids and Ancient Magics (LWS3) all maxed, so there's way more than enough to just skip them, and I don't think I even have most of the adventures completed past silver.

Thats reassuring to know, I sometimes worry about getting mastery-deadlocked if unlocking them in a dumb way. Probably an unfounded worry...

• Like 1