You Know It IS OP When You see More and More and More and More of Them

Jitters.9401

2 hours ago, Jitters.9401 said:

lol

I did not plan on reading any replies but figured there would be something like this.. so I did.

Probably cry. Your attempt at trying to troll is pretty weak... and when the person you are trying to troll is actually as good as he says he is... hah. makes me chuckle. 

If I eventually come across someone who is actually better, sure. I will admit it. But has not happened as of yet.

I can smell your envy from here. Mighty Aromatic. 

the irony is almost physically hurting me... i laugh at you but cry for humanity...

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Greviathan.6107 said:

As a roamer, the 10 specs I see most often are these, in this order:

1. Willbender (anywhere)
  2. Soulbeasts
  3. Catalyst
  4. Harbinger
  5. Holosmith
  6. Scrappers
  7. Daredevil
  8. Mechanist
  9. Druid
  10. Deadeye

Like I said, that's what I see subjectively as a roamer. I have no idea how the situation is in blobs.

I don't believe you, there's no way Holosmith is more common then specs 6-9.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Sleepwalker.1398 said:

And after posting this, Solemn entered WvW and got clapped by a DE pressing 2 2 2 2 2 2 2.

True story

(actually I swapped to FA scepter weaver and threw guild golem siege on a deadeye 4x tonight but he was kind of bad and fa scepter hard counters DE thank god for that)

• Like 1

On 1/9/2023 at 7:05 AM, Dagger.2035 said:

Are you talking about the Guardian's elite skill Renewed Focus?  It gives them invulnerability.

Sorry but no. Thanks for the suggestion though. 

It was like all my attacks were dissipating just before they reached the guy. There were absolutely zero combat messages showing anything.  And no elite skill would give about a minute of invulnerability as it is. 

On 1/10/2023 at 8:35 AM, Dawdler.8521 said:

Well I hope you dont run one of the common builds one always see then or that would be aaaaaaawwwwwkward. You run core cleric mace/mace banner warrior when roaming right?

Only thing I know about warrior is they get more over confident and easy to kill the higher their wvw ranking. 

I'd say nice try but really... it wasn't. 

On 1/10/2023 at 8:36 AM, Ariurotl.3718 said:

Bloody hell, kid.

Using the word "kid" is a tactic so old and weak it makes me chuckle.

With all the vast resources of internet available to you, for you to come up with something ingenious to say, and this is the only thing you could come up with? 

I love a well thought out insult when it is directed at me, but this one...

Disappointing 

• Like 1

On 1/9/2023 at 2:14 PM, Jitters.9401 said:

I have not lost a fight to any ele build running that tanky build

sound like ele must be hella op, if you havent lost a single fight against them, eh?

why are you starting a thread talking about how op ele is, and then suddenly it swings to:  OH GOD I AM THE BEST PLAYER! I NEVER LOOSE AGAINST ELE..🤓

Whats the point of the thread? nerf ele? nerf mesmer? or did you just want to brag?

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/10/2023 at 3:26 PM, Jitters.9401 said:

If I eventually come across someone who is actually better, sure. I will admit it. But has not happened as of yet.

lol. 1v1 me right now bro. i put you pack in your place quicker than you can say: You only won because you play Ele.😡

add me ingame.

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Haha 1

On 1/10/2023 at 2:53 AM, SweetPotato.7456 said:

Where can i get these "OP" builds? how come mine gets slaughtered ..... sad

Just play Tempest. Ever since they buffed the sustain... tempest is pretty nutty, to say the least.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PGgAs2lZwaYasLGJO0PntdA-z1IY1oh/MiVC0rCQyzyWTbAA-w

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

sound like ele must be hella op, if you havent lost a single fight against them, eh?

why are you starting a thread talking about how op ele is, and then suddenly it swings to:  OH GOD I AM THE BEST PLAYER! I NEVER LOOSE AGAINST ELE..🤓

Whats the point of the thread? nerf ele? nerf mesmer? or did you just want to brag?

You missed that other thread? Back in november he hadnt died in a 1v1 for 4 months because he's the best player in the game. Today he probably havent died in a year because he's just that good!

Edited by Dawdler.8521
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

You missed that other thread? Back in november he hadnt died in a 1v1 for 4 months because he's the best player in the game. Today he probably havent died in a year because he's just that good!

Thank you for this moment.

Edited by Sahne.6950