You Know It IS OP When You see More and More and More and More of Them

Jitters.9401

10 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

sound like ele must be hella op, if you havent lost a single fight against them, eh?

why are you starting a thread talking about how op ele is, and then suddenly it swings to:  OH GOD I AM THE BEST PLAYER! I NEVER LOOSE AGAINST ELE..🤓

Whats the point of the thread? nerf ele? nerf mesmer? or did you just want to brag?

The Point is more likely to nerf cele once for all.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jitters.9401 said:

You still can't troll.  I bet you think you are witty as heck... but no. Being your own biggest fan does not make you witty.

Lol

the only troll here is you kiddo...

p.s let me explain this to you because you seem to miss the point entirely... when people call you "kid" it's not to insult you... it's because you have the mentality of a child...

Edited by RazieL.5684
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, RazieL.5684 said:

why conjurer trait without any conjured weapons ?

my b

i always switch from playing "Dagger with Conjurer+CES"."http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PGgAg2lZwGZasLGJO0PntdA-z1IY1oh/MiUBkrEQyzyWTbAA-w

to "sceptre with Aftershock+ Burning precisionhttp://gw2skills.net/editor/?PGgAs2lZwaYasLGJOyPntdA-z1IY1oh/MiVB0rEQyzyWTbAA-w

Edited by Sahne.6950

6 minutes ago, Sahne.6950 said:

my b

i always switch from playing "sceptre with Aftershock+ Burning precision"http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PGgAg2lZwGZasLGJO0PntdA-z1IY1oh/MiUBkrEQyzyWTbAA-w

to "Dagger with Conjurer+CES". http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PGgAs2lZwaYasLGJOyPntdA-z1IY1oh/MiVB0rEQyzyWTbAA-w

linked a messed up version my bad.

Confusing. The first build referencing scepter has dagger/focus. The 2nd build mentions dagger yet is scepter/focus.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Evenge.4067 said:

Confusing. The first build referencing scepter has dagger/focus. The 2nd build mentions dagger yet is scepter/focus.

holy moly i should stop drinking milkshakes... i have to go to work tomorrow. fixed it btw

if you want to see me use the build... while being affected by the milkshakes.... here it is. Milkshake gaming

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Jitters.9401 said:

Lol

Just because you set the bar low does not mean everyone else does.

I can already tell your definition of "excellence " fits my definition of "mediocrity ".  But that is a you problem.

Lol

i have no clue what your saying, honestly.

but it sounds childish and immature.

are you ready for our duell btw?

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, RazieL.5684 said:

the only troll here is you kiddo...

p.s let me explain this to you because you seem to miss the point entirely... when people call you "kid" it's not to insult you... it's because you have the mentality of a child...

Lol

And you still try.

You can't insult me. I would somehow have to care what other people think. I don't.  Not in game not out of the game.  

To be blunt... It is quite entertaining How offended some of you get when someone else is better.  If you think being given a participation ribbon is better than winning gold then that go for it. Keep that bar low. I prefer to win.

And that toon I never lost on, I packed away November of last year.  I'm trying new things now. 

Lol

Do you have an alarm to tell you when I post? I just received a message you replied to something I just wrote.

Rofl. You really are sensitive aren't you? That's the difference between us. I really could care less what people say inside or outside the game. You are so insecure you try to belittle someone who has no problem saying he is one of the best.... because I am one of the best. 

That's what betas do.  Lol

• Confused 2

35 minutes ago, Jitters.9401 said:

You can't insult me. I would somehow have to care what other people think. I don't.  Not in game not out of the game.  

Someone that doesnt care, would simply not answer.

you seem to care alot actually.

ohhh... and what about the duell?  you seem to ignore it....

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Sahne.6950 said:

i have no clue what your saying, honestly.

but it sounds childish and immature.

are you ready for our duell btw? i am still waiting to clap your quaggan, so i can record it and post it whenever your bragging that you never ever loose.

Hahahahahahahaha

Dueling is for "no skill" people who change builds over and over till they find one that works against the person they are fighting. 

I don't do that.  Last duel I fought, the person broke combat 3 times to make changes. It's weak. 

The time before that, I was about to make a stomp and suddenly my opponents two friends jumped on me.

From how easily offended you get from simple forum posts, I can easily see this as a "you" tactic. Lol

Yesterday, the best fight I had was when I was on auto run while looking at skills and traits to see if there was some way to improve efficiency when a deadeye (I watched this guy take on 3 people earlier) hit me from behind and to the side. He removed 90% of my hitpoints in 2 seconds. My fault I was not paying attention but as I once stated... I never cast a heal skill and I did not.

I went defensive. Hit my block while pressing "I" to open inventory.  In a shared slot I keep painters. I hit the deadeye with a daze, threw a painter on him, and proceeded to show him he was not as mighty as he originally figured.

That is what actual fun fighting equates to. Fighting as is. Sometimes you have the advantage. Sometimes you don't. Sometimes you know what it is you will be fighting, sometimes you don't. Sometimes you fight 1v1.... sometimes you get swarmed. 

So "lol". I don't duel. It us boring "af"... no fun. I prefer fights where you actually need skill up front. Dueling. Hahahaha  what a joke. 

Lol

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

27 minutes ago, Jitters.9401 said:

Lol

rofl

27 minutes ago, Jitters.9401 said:

And you still try.

try what? i am not "trying" anything...

28 minutes ago, Jitters.9401 said:

nobody is insulting you, that's against the forum rules... but you clearly care enough to respond to everyone when you said you are not gonna respond to anyone...

28 minutes ago, Jitters.9401 said:

To be blunt... It is quite entertaining How offended some of you get when someone else is better.  If you think being given a participation ribbon is better than winning gold then that go for it. Keep that bar low. I prefer to win.

who is offended? how did you deduce something imaginary? it's just ironic to play mesmer and cry about ele... then call ele OP and at the same time state you never lost to one... like pick a lane kid... idk what the participation ribbon was about but so far you are pretty much losing everything...

36 minutes ago, Jitters.9401 said:

And that toon I never lost on, I packed away November of last year.  I'm trying new things now. 

ofc you do...

36 minutes ago, Jitters.9401 said:

Lol

lmao

37 minutes ago, Jitters.9401 said:

Do you have an alarm to tell you when I post? I just received a message you replied to something I just wrote.

no idea what you're talking about, i randomly check the forums once or twice a day to have a laugh at you... i don't think i have ever seen someone more self centered than you, are you from Seafarer's rest?

p.s no relation but just to enlighten you that notifications exist on this forum, for the next time you ask someone else that same question...

39 minutes ago, Jitters.9401 said:

Rofl. 

roflmao

40 minutes ago, Jitters.9401 said:

You really are sensitive aren't you? That's the difference between us. I really could care less what people say inside or outside the game. You are so insecure you try to belittle someone who has no problem saying he is one of the best.... because I am one of the best. 

no? you have proved time and time again that more than anything you care about what others think... especially in this single thread... i have no problem belittling anyone who's head is in the clouds... it's rather funny to see them meltdown like you do right now...

also "you are one of the best" and I am THE best! get on my level kid...

43 minutes ago, Jitters.9401 said:

That's what betas do.

you know what betas do? they run around everyone and scream "I AM ALPHA! I AM ALPHA!"...

43 minutes ago, Jitters.9401 said:

Lol

Rotfflmfao

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jitters.9401 said:

Hahahahahahahaha

Dueling is for "no skill" people who change builds over and over till they find one that works against the person they are fighting. 

I don't do that.  Last duel I fought, the person broke combat 3 times to make changes. It's weak. 

The time before that, I was about to make a stomp and suddenly my opponents two friends jumped on me.

From how easily offended you get from simple forum posts, I can easily see this as a "you" tactic. Lol

Yesterday, the best fight I had was when I was on auto run while looking at skills and traits to see if there was some way to improve efficiency when a deadeye (I watched this guy take on 3 people earlier) hit me from behind and to the side. He removed 90% of my hitpoints in 2 seconds. My fault I was not paying attention but as I once stated... I never cast a heal skill and I did not.

I went defensive. Hit my block while pressing "I" to open inventory.  In a shared slot I keep painters. I hit the deadeye with a daze, threw a painter on him, and proceeded to show him he was not as mighty as he originally figured.

That is what actual fun fighting equates to. Fighting as is. Sometimes you have the advantage. Sometimes you don't. Sometimes you know what it is you will be fighting, sometimes you don't. Sometimes you fight 1v1.... sometimes you get swarmed. 

So "lol". I don't duel. It us boring "af"... no fun. I prefer fights where you actually need skill up front. Dueling. Hahahaha  what a joke. 

Lol

i will play the build i play for years now. i wont change anything.

you are scared, thats it.

1 hour ago, Jitters.9401 said:

I never cast a heal skill and I did not.

I prefer fights where you actually need skill up front. Dueling.

😂 holy moly 😂

"never heals" "never looses"

"i wont fight you, duells are for  noobs".... 

"I prefer fights whery you actually need skill" *plays cele mirage* 

"Best strat against cata is to facetank their damage and run circles"

Next time put /s at the end so we atleast know your joking.

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Sahne.6950 said:

PROVE IT!

i am still waiting for the duell mate. Its gonna be livestreamed at   Twitch.tv/JittersIsScared

Hahahahaha

This is hilarious.  You really are emotional aren't you? 

I respond for 2 reasons. 

(1) I am at work. 

(2) You make me laugh. Normally zombie shifts are humorless but you have kept me entertained to no end. I appreciate that. 

But Dueling. Lol. That is just mediocrity at its best and I don't do mediocrity.  

• Confused 3

1 hour ago, Jitters.9401 said:

But Dueling. Lol. That is just mediocrity at its best and I don't do mediocrity.  

I just cant stand liers.

someone challenges you to a fair fight.... and you start slithering as hard as you can.... but if your honest, you are scared that you will lose, because you were overexxagerating your skills bigtime,  and thats why you wont accept the challenge.

There is no other other reason. 

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Thanks 1

On 1/9/2023 at 5:50 AM, Telgum.6071 said:

No dude, Ele is completely balanced, the problem here are the thieves with their single target damage and almost inexistent utility, or warriors and their obsolete kit, or rangers whose top damage skill can be reflected or blocked by terrain.

But Elementalist? That's just downstate meta and staff roleplay, the class is so bad that their players are FORCED to play celestial because otherwise is literally unplayable, they are not meta slaves that will disappear if Anet ever removes Celestial from the game, how dare you suggest that?

I love it when my shots are blocked by a blade of grass, no taller than my character's toe.  I don't know how many times my shot has been blocked by non-existent items or materials that are not there whatsoever.

32 minutes ago, KeyOrion.9506 said:

I love it when my shots are blocked by a blade of grass, no taller than my character's toe.  I don't know how many times my shot has been blocked by non-existent items or materials that are not there whatsoever.

Just yesterday I had this beautiful experience where I used LB4 practically in melee range, but somehow it was "obstructed".

Obstructed by what? I just checked there was nothing in there.

1 hour ago, KeyOrion.9506 said:

1 hour ago, Telgum.6071 said:

Just yesterday I had this beautiful experience where I used LB4 practically in melee range, but somehow it was "obstructed".

Obstructed by what? I just checked there was nothing in there.

Sounds like someone doing the Dollysquare exploit.

Since the dawn of time, There is a little square around every "Dolyak spawn" in the camps. This square is impenetrable by projectiles.  Just make sure you are not firing thru the exact spot where the two dolyaks will spawn.

You can use this to your advantage. When you are fighting, just stay in this exact square and everyone attacking you will get the "obstructed" message, while you can still comfortably shoot out of this square and still hit them.

From there on just watch the "OMG YOU ARE CHEATING" whispers flow in. ❤️

For more cheeky "tips" just ask... i have a book full of those.

Edited by Sahne.6950